Every Lyoness wants to be the ruler

This chapter is dedicated to Zharria123 thanks for the follow and votes!!!!! You're a sweetheart 😘😘😘
~D

***
"Update me" Rhonda says to Andre in their kitchen while he grabs a glass of water.

"Update you?" He says

"Yes" she replies.

"On what?" He says.

"Don't play dumb with me Andre I need to know how much closer you are to taking over empire, what have you been doing?, And please don't tell me you've been doing nothing all this while " she says.

"Well after dads arrest we've been working towards the hostile takeover" he says coming next to her.

He tries to place his hand on her stomach both she pushes it away.

"Who's we?" She says

"Hakeem, Anika and mum" he says grabbing an apple.

Rhonda snatches it from his hand
"Mum? Mum? Cookie is now mum? Andre I leave you for a short period and you go join the enemy? What is this? Are you planning on giving the company I worked so had to build all my sweat to your mum and brother?!"

"Your company?" Andre says
"I could have sworn I was the Lyon son" Andre says moving away from her.

"What's yours is mine, I didn't mean it that way Andre...." she walks over to him and holds his head in both arms.

"Babe we've worked too hard for this" she places his hands on her stomach

"For our little princess we need to get this Andre don't let Cookie and Hakeem deceive you. They will betray you Andre."

"No they won't" he says.

"They will!" She screams "Sorry...Andre, babe...trust me on this we need to move one step faster. Hit them at the back before they hit us" she says as Andre looks on eyes determined.

***
Someone please send Rhonda to jail or something sheesh woman! Why so devilish?!!! Andre don't follow that evil woman's thought train!!!!
Do share Kisses(votes) and hugs (comments)

~D😘