What she wants

OMG!!! Almost 1000 reads! People actually like my story?! This is mind blowing! This chapter is dedicated to ilovemichael58 for one having Michael as you profile picture (not sure what it's called on wattpad) 2, for giving me a kiss (vote) . Girlinpurple3 I totally agree! Anika and cookie stop playing and get rid of Lucious together!
~😘D

****

Lucious is led into a room by a guard.
An Asian man clad in a black Calvin Klein suit, purple shirt and grey tie stands smiling.

"Hello Lucious" the Asian guy says with a British accent.
"I should have known it'd be you" Lucious says shaking hands with the man.

"How's she?" Lucious asks.
"You met her a few days back Lucious, surely prison isn't getting to your reasoning is it?" The Asian guy asks grinning.

Lucious shakes his head and chuckles.

"Touché" he says smiling as he sits down.

"We've done some private enquiries and it seems you have a chance of getting out of here really soon" The guy says.

"She told me" Lucious says.

The man nods.

"Are you really doing this?" The man asks.

"Why? Thinking of switching teams?" Lucious asks leaning in and smirking mischievously.

The man chuckles.

"You know I'd be a fool to do that just like you were" The guy says taking a briefcase from his side and opening it.

Lucious moves his head to the side.

The man brings out some files.

"Like you discussed you'll need to sign this to start, are you sure about this Lucious? You know she doesn't want you doing something you'll regret" the man says.

"I think we both know just how much she'd love for this to begin" Lucious says grabbing the papers to look over them.

The man relaxes grinning. Lucious raises his head and notices.

"You know, you never did tell me how you two got so close" Lucious says standing up and leaning on a wall with some papers on his hand. The man looks at the papers and then Lucious.

"I didn't realize we were close enough to share life stories" The man says.

Lucious smiles and sits down.

"You know she'll tell me if I ask right?" Lucious says.

The man smiles.

"She isn't the same lady you knew Lucious, don't count on it" he says.

"Isn't she?" Lucious says as he sits down grabs a pen and signs the papers.

"Let the games begin" Lucious says.

****
Don't kill me! Lol no one unlocked this chapter so I was free to be lazy on updating it! Teehee. But OMG what is Lucious up to?! This is driving me crazy! Yes I know I'm the writer but even I sometimes can't get into his head #sigh 😭😭😭 I miss Malcolm. What did you all do this empire Wednesday? I rewatched an episode again 😂😂😂. Feel free to be generous with hugs(comments) and kisses (votes). Love you all! Picture of the mysterious Asian man above 😘

~😘D