The first strike

Goodness it's been forever!! How have you all been?!!! Any finals. Love you all!
This chapter is dedicated to ...me 😂😂😂 for finally figuring out what to write lol
~D😘

***
Cookie walks down the street with her coffee in her hand.

"cookie" A female voice says as cookie turns and sees the female FED beside her.

Cookie keeps on walking.

"I'm done with you, you've got Lucious too, I don't owe you" Cookie says as she keeps walking ignoring the Fed.

"Cookie where's Vernon?" The lady asks.

"Whatchu want with Vernon?" Cookie asks no longer moving.

"I see that got your attention" the lady says also stopping.

"You did but you just lost it, You're the fed find him" Cookie says as she hails a cab.

A car stops by and cookie opens the door to step in. The fed holds it.

"Do you want Lucious out?" The fed lady asks.

"Who? Lucy? Don't know her. You can keep her all to yourself, Bye potter" Cookie says as she shuts the cab door.

She picks her phone and calls her sister.

"I'll be there in a few minutes. Vernon, I think he snitched on Lucious,we need to find Vernon Carol" Cookie says and cuts the phone.

___________

"What do you want?" Hakeem says to Jamal as he steps into his living room.

"How are you too Hakeem" Jamal says looking slightly irritated.

Hakeem ignores him and walks to a treadmill. He steps on it and presses some buttons.

"How's my little bro?" Jamal says trying to quell the tension.

"I don't see no little person here" Hakeem says as he says as he starts running.

Jamal takes a deep breath.

"Hakeem what happened, I thought we was cool?" Jamal says moving next to him.

"Yah that was before you stole my company" Hakeem says and reaching for his headphones. Jamal snatches them before he does.

"Tha fuck?!" Hakeem says stopping the treadmill.

"Listen to me" Jamal says.

"No you listen to me!" Hakeem interrupts.

"You ain't gon walk into my home and tell me what to do!" Hakeem says

"Your home? Dad pays for this so I technically own it!" Jamal replies.

"Well you ain't dad so you don't own it!" Hakeem replies

"I own empire! You don't think a child an irresponsible one at that, that only causes trouble like you would ever own it did you? When all you're good for is sleeping around and riding in dad?" Jamal says

"Well he only gave it to you because of your guilt tripping him, mr back door bandit" Hakeem's says and starts to walk off.

"What did you just..."
Jamal drags him back by the collar and throws a punch at him to which Hakeem retaliates.

Jamal gives him another punch in his stomach sending him to his knees.

Hakeem gets up and tries to retaliate but Jamal seeing red now coupled with all the previous emotions from Lola throws him next to a couch and moves to punch him.

"Oooooo fight!" A loud voice says as Porsha picks up her phone and dials.

"Yo cookie Jamal and Hakeem are cooking it right now this here is wwe and it don't seem like Hakeem is winning" Porsha says and cuts the line.

Jamal throws another punch at Hakeem.

"K.O!" She screams as she picks up her phone to record.

****
Wooohoooo finally update! Did anyone see this coming? 😱😱😱 I promise I'm the writer but I never saw it coming my pen just moved in this direction. These characters goodness let me in your head for once!! Did anyone see the I really like you video Justin Bieber did?! One of My favorite female celebrity a Kpop star soon to debut in the U.S. CL the leader of 2ne1 was in it and so was Yazz!!!! I couldn't stop freaking out cos of those two!!!
Happy empire Wednesday everyone 😘
Beautybyfire thanks for letting me know how you found the book and for reading it😘 and Girlinpurple3 your hugs were greatly appreciated 😘
What do you all think? Do share Kisses (votes) and hugs (comments)

~D

The Lyonsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें