Replaced

This chapter is dedicated to LeenahAriane for giving me my first two votes!!! Thank you 😘. I hope you enjoy this chapter, its for you😘
~D

***
Everyone turned to look at who spoke. Standing with his hands clasped together is Jamal Lyon.

"Turns out my mum is not only an ex convict, attempted murderer and a snitch" he says as he walks towards his brothers who stand in front of cookie blocking Jamal.

He stops and smiles raising his hand.

"But my brothers are also backstabbing thieves trying to steal my company" he finishes as he gives a slow clap. He turns to Anika.

"And turns out they're in it with skanky hoe" he says as he winks at Anika.

"You will not insult me Jamal" Anika says standing up.

"Jamal, why are you even here? Don't you have an Empire to save" Andre says turning to Jamal.

"Ah, he remembers," Jamal says as he walks over to the piano.

"I need you to leave my home" he replies.

"What home?" Cookie replies.
"Jamal you ain't got no home," she says "a run down apartment maybe" to which Andre and Hakeem chuckle.

"Well you see, unfortunately for you all, dad gave me the empire, which includes this house, and I won't have thieves, murderers, hoes and what have you in my home..."

"Hold up," Cookie and Andre say together.
"Lucious did what?" Cookie replies.
"I'd think even for one of your iq you'd be able to understand simple English Cookie" Anika replies.

"Shut up buji hoe" cookie replies as she walks to Jamal.

"Mal, I'm your mum, you can't kick me out," she says.

"Well maybe you should have remembered that before trying to ruin my empire" he says as he hits the intercom.

"Come throw this trash out of my home" he says as cookie looks at him with tears in her eyes.

"Jamal, baby..." she says as Hakeem interrupts her.

"Yeah, nothing will change alright," Hakeem says to Jamal as he holds his mum.

"Let's leave this ungrateful fool mum," Hakeem says as he pulls his mum.

Anika walks out. Andre walks to his mum and places a hand on her arm.

"Let's go mum" Andre says.

"Jamal, mal" Cookie says refusing to leave as a bunch of guards enter.
Cookie walks with her two sons and stops to look at Jamal one time as she leaves her mouth open in shock at the sight and realization before her.

"Lucious created a new him". she says in shock.

***
What?!!! Jamal how could you! This is the woman that always had your back each time your "daddy" mistreated you now you are treating her like this?! I miss old Jamal bring him back lol.
How are you all liking it so far?
Do share hugs (comments) and kisses (votes) with me.

Love you all OMG I'm having an even worse empire withdrawal writing this lol ...next update -Tonight
-D😘