epilogue ✧ photos, kisses and finally prom

THE SUITS THE BOYS ARE WEARING WILL BE LINKED BELOW:

Louis: The navy blue suit that he wore at his mum's wedding - http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/20/article-0-1FD1EE5E00000578-54_634x989.jpg

Liam: The suit he wore for the You and perfume - https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtpPlw7CQAEj6O1.jpg

Zayn: The suit he wore at the BBC Music Awards - photo above (thE STRAND OF HAIR)

Harry: The suit he wore for the You and I perfume - https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/bd/15/ed/bd15edf2cb20811f41ec4e54b93268ea.jpg

+ zayn's pov +

"Leigh, this is my suit," I held it up to show her. She was sitting down in the living room. "What do you think?"

Leigh smiled. "Harry's gonna love it,"

"Okay, but what about you? Do you like it? Is it enough for our prom? Shoot, I have to buy Harry a corsage.. I'm going with Liam.. I've got to call him.. Do you remember what colour Harry's suit is? It's black, of course-" Leigh cut me off.

"Calm down, Zayn." Leigh spoke, turning around. "It'll all go as planned."

I sighed. "I'm going to go pick up Liam."

Leigh nodded, watching me walk to the door. "Have fun," She smiled.

I put my shoes on, and then made my way outside to my car.

Before pulling out of the driveway, I texted Liam.

to liam: i'm coming to pick you up i'll be there in 10 mins ok

Liam answered right away.

from liam: yep !! i'll be ready !!

I pulled out of my driveway, and started driving to Liam's house, where he was waiting outside.

"Louis' sass mode is 1000," Liam sighed, getting into the passenger seat.

I chuckled. "Shouldn't have guessed," Liam showed me their texts.

from my love: LIAM OH MY GOD DID YOU GET THE CORSAGE YET

from my love: wAIT LIAM I FORGOT TO BOOK THE RESTAURANT LIAM I'M FREAKING OUT

from my love: never mind lol i did it

from my love: BUT LIAM GOSH GO GET THE CORSAGE MY SUIT IS NAVY BLUE I LOOK SO HOT IN IT BE READY

Liam covered the rest of the texts, and his face flushed red. "Nothing, nothing. Let's hit the road."

I was laughing uncontrollably. "Louis has no boundaries."

Liam nodded, but didn't say anything. Louis was probably texting him.

"So, I've found a little flower shop that seems to have no one there ever, but I was looking and the corsages are really nice, so let's see if we can find anything, okay?" I spoke, and Liam smiled at me.

"Yes yes, of course, Louis won't stop texting," Liam said through gritted teeth, while texting Louis back anyways.

"Hey, don't get mad." I stated. "He just loves you."

Liam looked up at me. "I love him more,"

I rolled my eyes jokingly. "Okay, I'm going to stop you before you start with Louis' skinny jeans."

Liam chuckled, and nodded. "Stop me."

When we arrived at the little flower shop, Liam found a corsage right away that was all different colours of blue, matching Louis' suit perfectly, in which he bought right away.