seven ✧ headaches & zayn's comeback

+ harry's pov +

"Harry! Lad!" Louis called, him and Zayn running up to me.

Oh my god. I walked faster, but they caught up.

"Go away." I said clearly.

"Whoa lad, calm down." Louis spoke, shoving his hands into his pockets, and trying to catch up with me.

"Can you leave? Your making me feel really tall. And I don't like feeling tall," I raised my eyebrows at the shorter lad who frowned.

Louis walked over onto Zayn's side.

"Leave Louis alone." Zayn told me.

"Then you leave me alone."

And after having said that, the two bad boys were gone.

"My god." I rolled my eyes, making my way to my last class before heading straight to the retirement home. When I got to the retirement home, I went up to Ethel's room.

"Hi love," I waved at Ethel, who was laid down in her bed, watching the telly.

"Hello Harold, how was school?" Ethel asked me.

"Not bad.. Minus the end, two of the bad boys from my school started bothering me," I sighed, pulling a chair up beside Ethel's bed.

"That's..." Ethel paused, and didn't speak for a moment.

"Ethel?" I tilted my head to the side.

She didn't answer.

"Ethel..?" I became a little worried.

Until Ethel took a breath. "My chest.. Oh nothing, continue. Me at my old age." She shook whatever was happening off.

"Are you sure you're okay? Do you want me to get a nurse?" I asked, still a little struck by what had just happened.

"No, no. Love I'm alright." Ethel assured me, but something told me that she wasn't.

The night went on as usual, until Ethel began to complain about minor headaches which she had never done before today.

Before I left for home that night, I told a nurse to check up on her, as I was worried.

They said they would, and thanked me for telling them because Ethel is a little stubborn that way, she wouldn't have told anyone. And after that was said I made my way home, opening my front door to the smell of my mummy's amazing home cooked dinners.

After dinner, I brushed my teeth and texted Dani and Eleanor in the group chat we have.

to dani & el: hey lassies

They replied seconds later.

from dani: hi babes

from el: hellooo loves

I loved having friends like them.

from el: how's your hair keeping up? how many ppl today told u to cut it?

from dani: AHAHA YEAH

I rolled my eyes.

to dani & el: zero ppl

to dani & el: bUT OMG ZAYN AND LOUIS STARTED TO BOTHER ME TODAY GOSH THEYRE SO ANNOYING

from dani: nOOOO WHATD THEY SAY

from el: ok

to dani & el: I guess they were just calling me to get attention from others like usual.. >:-(

After another one of our long conversations, we finally called it quits for the night and I dozed off.

The next day, I drove myself to the retirement home early in the morning before class started.

I wanted to check on Ethel, but the nurses had told me she was asleep. I told the nurses to tell Ethel I stopped by, and made my way to school.

I was early, so I sat outside and checked my Instagram feed.

I refreshed, and the first thing that popped up was a photo from Liam, posted by his boyfriend - Louis.

He posted a photo of Liam and I will admit that it was absolutely stunning.

Double tap that.

Louis' caption was;

it's babes birthday this weekend and i wanted to throw like a special party so i blocked liam to post this hehe the party will be at me house starting at 7:00 so like just show up and bring food ok anyone can come eVEN YOU HAROLD ;);););)

Louis loved bothering me didn't he?

And as soon as I read that, I received a text from Dani.

from dani: SO LIKE YEAH WERE GONNA GO TO LIAM PAYNES SURPRISE PARTY AND BRING FOOD OKAY COOL YEAH EL IS IN YOUR IN TOO BYE

And after that text, there was no turning back. Dani can be a bit demanding sometimes. And this was a prime example.

to dani: UM YEAH LOL I CANT GO IM VOLUNTEERING AT THE RETIREMENT HOME THAT DAY K BYE

Dani ignored me after that. She even read the text.

School started later, everyone began trailing in.

I trailed into my first class, low and behold Zayn was in there.

The only one there.

Zayn looked up at me, and rolled his eyes. "You know how they say don't judge a book by its cover? Well this is a prime example." Zayn motioned down at his math test, and then picked it up to show me the A+ written on the top corner. "I don't even know why you hate me, maybe your jealous I don't know, but whatever it is, knock it off." Zayn exhaled. "Also, Louis only bothers you because you don't like him either."

I didn't answer.

*:.. authors note ☆*:.。

ZLAY ZON

-alexis.