ten ✧ dinner & double tap that

+ zayn's pov +

« when you finish reading this read all the way to the end because i said the stupidest thing ever okay love you :) »

"Thank you for inviting me to dinner with you two.. I know you probably want to be alone." I smiled weakly, sitting down across from Leigh and Perrie at the restaurant.

"Why on earth would we invite you if we wanted to be alone?!" Leigh laughed, and Perrie nodded, quickly kissing Leigh's cheek.

"When you get your first boyfriend, we should go on a triple date with Jade and Niall too!! That'd be fantastic!!" Perrie exclaimed.

"That won't happen anytime soon." I rolled my eyes, taking a look at the menu that was in front of me.

"How do you know that Zayn? You may fall in love tomorrow!!" Leigh said, and I shook my head, not looking up.

"Is there anyone you have your eye on love?" Perrie asked me, grasping Leigh's hand.

I ignored, still looking at the menu even though I had already chosen.

"Zayn?" Leigh widened her eyes at me, as I looked up then back down. "Zayn answer Perrie."

I sighed. "There's no one."

Or at least I think so.

"You sure? Your blushing an awful lot." Perrie raised her eyebrows.

"I've got my eye on you Pez." I joked, Perrie laughing.

Leigh kept a flat expression. "No you don't."

I put my hands up. "I don't, I don't sorry Leigh."

"Good." Leigh nodded. "You know what you're getting?" She asked me and I smiled.

"Fettuccine Alfredo."

"Ooh, that sounds nice. I might do that too." Perrie said, taking my menu and looking it over to be sure. "Yes, I'm going to do the Fettuccine Alfredo as well."

When our waitress came, we ordered our food.

After waiting a little, our food finally came.

"This is delicious." Leigh exclaimed, sharing with Perrie.

"I know it's great. We should do this more often you know?" Perrie smiled at me and I nodded.

Maybe if I ever date Harry?

Oh, shut up Zayn.

"Definitely."

After dinner, Perrie, Leigh, and I got ice cream at a near by ice cream parlour and after, made our way home.

Perrie and Leigh dropped me off. "What about you two?" I asked.

"We're going to take care of something.. Quickly." Leigh held in her smile.

"What?"

Perrie and Leigh began giggling. "We're going to finalize the paper work and etc, for our apartment!! Of course, only if the real estate office is open." Perrie clapped her hands.

"Oh! Congratulations! Is it near by?" I needed it to be near by.

Leigh would be the first person who I'd tell that I'm dating Harry.

When the time comes of course.. But, that time would probably never come..

"Yes, don't worry love." Perrie grinned. "We'll be on our way we'll see you tonight okay?"

I nodded. "Bye!"

The two drove off and I walked into my house to see Jade and mum.

"Hey Jadie, 'm surprised Niall's not here." I exclaimed, taking my shoes off and resting them neatly at the front door.