twenty seven ✧ marvel sheets

+ zayn's pov +

"Hi dad," I smiled, giving him a quick hug when he had come in.

"Your mum called me and told me that there was a certain significant other?" Dad smirked, and I sighed heavily.

"My boyfriend," I said, knowing his reaction would be just as proud as Mum, but it just needed some getting used to.

What if I do something wrong? What if Harry doesn't like me?

"What's his name?" Dad asked me, taking his shoes off and closing the front door. "Trisha!" Dad called.

"His name is Harry." I said, sitting down on the couch. "He's coming over to dinner tonight,"

"Really? That's great- Trisha! How are you?" Dad and mum began talking, I chuckled softly, pulling out my phone to reveal a text from Niall - Jade's boyfriend.

from nigel: congrats man !

to nigel: thank you hes really cute

from nigel: send me a photo

to nigel: LARGE.PNG

from nigel: HE'S A KEEPER !

Niall was like my brother. I quickly texted him back: of course !, and when we had said our goodbyes the doorbell rang.

I ran to grab it before anyone else could. "Hello love," I smirked, giving Harry a quick kiss.

"Hi Zee," He blushed.

"Harry!" Dad boomed, walking towards the door. "I'm Yaser Malik, very, very nice to finally meet you,"

"Dad I told you about him 10 minutes ago," I told him through gritted teeth.

"It's nice to meet you too Mr Malik." Harry smiled at dad.

The dimples.

"Charmer," Dad whispered to me, and I blushed.

"Come on then!" I spoke, leading everyone to the dining room. We all sat down, Leigh and Jade on one side, Harry and I on the other and mum and dad across from each other.

Throughout the whole dinner, my hand was trailing Harry's thigh, and under the table Harry and I had been playing footsie with me.

After dinner, I cleaned up and Harry helped.

"Your family is lovely," Harry smiled at me while drying the dishes I had washed.

"I'm lovelier babe," I shrugged. "But thank you."

Harry rolled his eyes. "Can you put that dish down for a minute?" he asked, and I nodded putting it back into the soapy water in the sink. "Turn towards me love," Harry barely calls me love, but when he does, I think I know exactly why.

I turned Harry's way, and he grabbed the collar of my shirt pulling me inwards and crashing his lips against mine.

I wasn't surprised, in fact I was just loving it. "Baby..?" I asked as we parted. "Let's.. I'll get Leigh and Jade to finish up."

Harry blushed. "M'kay."

We both walked out of the kitchen, a blushing mess and found Leigh and Jade sat on the couch watching television. "Where's mum and dad?"

"They went out," Jade told us. "Why?"

"Can you finish the dishes?" I asked Jade and Leigh who nodded.

"Why?" Leigh tilted her head to the side, smiling just a little.

"No reason. Thank you though," I grabbed Harry's hand and lead him to my room.

I closed the door and Harry fell backwards on my bed. I stepped on beside him.

I kissed him, while he pulled at the bottom of my shirt.

"Nice Marvel sheets babe," Harry grumbled, while I pulled my shirt off.

"I know." I spoke in between our kisses and while trailing my hands on under Harry's shirt.

☆*:.。. the next day

Harry was blushing all day at school the next day when he saw me.

"No one needs to know," I chuckled, kissing him lightly.

"I know, I'm just giddy.. I guess. I love you," Harry hugged me.

"I love you too babe," A sudden, Louis came running towards us.

"Don't act like you're sisters didn't tell me. How was it Harry?" Louis shout.

My eyes widened. "What?!"

Harry was blushing crazily, trying to hide his face on my shoulder.

"How was meeting Zayn's parents?" Louis laughed. "Why are you guys panic..." Louis' voice trailed off, and he gasped.

"Oh my God!!!" He was laughing uncontrollably.

"Louis go away." I muttered.

Harry was fully embarrassed, but he was also giggling. "Louis shut up," he spoke, looking up at him.

"Shut up? You think I'm going to shut up about this?" Louis said, as we began walking into the school.

"Yes, you will, please Louis." I spoke through gritted teeth.

"Calm down lad, I'm going to bother you for the rest of your life, so be prepared."

As you could see, Louis was a great friend.

*:.. authors note *:.

GUYS

-alexis.