twenty three ✧ so by ed sheeran & cabins

+ zayn's pov +

« listen to so by ed sheeran while listening to this okay »

"So you guys will be getting who's in your cabin when we get there, but for now we'll tell you what bus you are on so you can make your way to your bus," Miss Clarke exclaimed.

It was finally time for the trip, and all I was hoping was that I was in a cabin with Harry.

"Louis, Liam." Miss Clarke spoke, looking in their direction.

"Yes Ma'am." Louis answered, letting go of Liam's hand.

"You'll be on a bus with Liam and Zayn. Now, you all hurry along." Miss Clarke motioned towards the bus, and Louis, Liam, & I rolled our luggage to the bus driver who put it on the outside compartments of the bus.

After doing so, we got into the bus getting a seat around the middle because Liam didn't like the back.

More students began trailing onto the bus, Eleanor and Dani came onto ours, but no Harry.

"Harry's coming," Dani spoke, her and Eleanor sitting down in front of me.

"Yeah, he was so excited when the teacher called he'd be on your bus." Eleanor giggled, and Dani nudged her.

Louis and Liam were sitting on the seats across from me. Liam was on the inside. "Ooh," Louis raised his eyebrows at me.

"Guys," I rolled my eyes at them. Then Harry boarded the bus with his little backpack swung over his shoulders.

"Hi guys," Harry grinned happily. "Can I sit with you Zayn?"

Louis, Liam, Dani, & El all snickered.

I shot them a death glare before nodding up at the green eyed boy. "Of course,"

Harry sat down beside me, and smiled.

When the bus started moving, Louis perked up. "Let's play a game."

"Um," I looked up from my phone. "A game?"

"How about eye spy." Louis said. "Don't even judge me okay. I'll go first,"

Dani turned around. "Eleanor and I are in,"

"Okay, ready?" Louis spoke. "Okay, eye spy... Someone who's in love." Louis raised his eyebrows at me right away, Danielle & Eleanor snickering as well.

"Um... Liam? Is Liam in love?" Eleanor suggested, though she was still eying me.

"Yeah, I think Liam." Dani giggled.

"Liam...?" Harry tilted his head to the side.

Louis was laughing uncontrollably.

I hid my face, putting my earbuds in.

"You are all incorrect." And that's all Louis said. I was so surprised he didn't say anything else.

For around 20 more minutes, the five continued playing eye spy, (me on the other hand, I was not interested at all after what Louis had pulled) until Harry nudged me.

I pulled an earbud out, and smiled at him. "Yeah babe?"

"They're done." Harry said. "Can I listen with you?" He asked, motioning towards the earbud I had taken out.

"Sure." I watched as Harry took the earbud and secured it in his ear. "Ooh." Harry sighed. "I love Ed,"

"I know you do." I shook my head chuckling.