twenty two ✧ doodling & louis and liam's story

+ zayn's pov +

"So are you planning on staying? Or what? It's a school night lad," I told Louis who was focused on the watching television.

"Louis, c'mon I'll drop you off at home." Liam insisted, getting up.

"Liam," Louis mumbled.

"Yes babe?"

Louis curved his lip into a pout. "Can I have a piggy back to your car?"

My eyes widened. "Louis just get the-"

Liam cut me off, smiling softly at the brown haired boy. "Well you have to get up first baby,"

I rolled my eyes. "God, just get out of my house."

"Sorry Zayn," Liam said while Louis got onto his back. "Do you mind carrying Louis' shoes to the car?"

"Fine." I huffed, as Liam slipped his shoes on.

I grabbed Louis' shoes and put on my mum's crocs.

"Nice shoes Zayn." Louis snickered. "You should wear those more often."

"We're only taking two steps outside okay, I don't need to put on sneakers." I couldn't deal with Louis anymore tonight. Tomorrow was another day, yet to be full of sass.

Liam unlocked his car and put Louis down who got into the car immediately.

I threw his Vans onto his lap. "Goodnight."

"Night, Zee." Louis grinned cheekily at me, and closed the car door.

"Thanks for letting us come over. Don't worry, next time I'll tell you I'm coming I'm really sorry," Liam said walking over to the other side of the car.

"No problem Liam. I have no problem with you, it's your boyfriend I've got a problem with." I chuckled. "Safe drive lad, yeah?"

Liam smiled at me. "Goodnight Zayn," He stepped into his car and started the engine. Before I knew it, him and Louis were off.

I waited until they were out of sight and went back inside.

"Louis is quite sassy," Jade laughed from the kitchen. She was getting a snack.

"Why didn't you come down before?" I asked.

"I wanted to listen to your conversation without you knowing...." A smirk grew across Jade's face. "So it's confirmed that you're in love."

I threw my hands down at my side. "Please tell me-"

"-I did record it okay, that's being sent to Leigh immediately," Jade winked at me, and took her snack with her upstairs.

I huffed, following behind her and making my way to my bedroom where I closed my door.

The next day at school, I handed in my permission forms at the office and went to my first class.

Harry was in there already even though class wasn't going to start for another 10 minutes. "Hi babe."

I had a thing with calling Harry babe every time I saw him.

"Hi Zayn," He smiled softly at me.

I sat down beside him. "Whatcha' doing?" I asked peering down at his papers.

"Doodling," He poked his little tongue out while he concentrated on his drawing.

"I draw too," I said. "You're pretty good,"

"Thanks." Harry smiled, moving his head out of the way so I could see the photo clearly.

"Wow, good job." I stated. "It's pretty good. Even though it's just a doodle,"

Harry giggled. "Thank you Zayn."

"Oh also!" I added, remembering Friday. "Are we still on did Friday? Cooking?"

Harry blushed. "Of course,"

Harry and I spent the time talking about pointless subjects throughout those 10 minutes. All I really wanted to hear was his voice.

Class started and dragged on as usual.

☆*:.。. after school 

"Call me later, yeah? Okay, bye babe." I sighed and Harry hung up. We had been talking since we had gotten home from school that day, and i couldn't have started the evening better.

I put my phone into the charger and walked towards the door where I went downstairs.

"Call me later, yeah? Okay, bye babe." Leigh mocked at the bottom of the stairs.

I ignored her comment. "What do you do when you want to kiss someone but you don't know if you can?"

Leigh grinned. "Pez, what did I do love?" Leigh asked, walking into the kitchen where Perrie was cooking. "Oh and, by the way, Mum's out tonight, as well as Jade (she's with Ni) but wanna watch a movie with us?"

"Uh, sure." I smiled, sitting down at the breakfast bar. "So anyways. What do you do? I need some advice,"

Perrie giggled. "You need advice? Okay, what did we do Leigh?"

Leigh sighed, smiling. "It was in the gym locker room.."

I shot the two a disgusted look. "Ew,"

"No, it's clean in ours, I don't know about boys though." Leigh pretended to gag. "But anyways. Perrie and I were the last people in there.. Perrie was showering, and I-"

"I'll just ask Niall okay," I got up and made my way to the living room. 

to queen: aye how'd you score liam payne

Louis answered right away.

from queen: he smacked me bum and then i kissed him

to queen: r u joking

from queen: yeah i'm joking wtf i'd beat him but you wanna know the story

to queen: sure

Louis was typing for a while, or at least that's what showed up on my phone.

from queen: liam and i knew each other before (liam told me he always admired me when we started dating) and i always thought hE WAS THE HOTTEST PERSON ALIVE and i was literally madly in love with him (i still am of course) so during football practices i noticed liam would stay and watch but i didn't know who he was watching this went on for like 2 months and then liam finally told me and i stood on my tip toes and he kissed me and i died and then he kissed me again and again and asdfghkl i love him

I shook my head smiling. 

When will it be Harry and I's chance?

*:.. authors note *:. 

so idk why i started crying when writing lilos part 'he kissed me again and again and again and etc etc etc' legit idk why i was thinking of louis' 'thank you thank you thank you thank you etc' from the 5 year anniversary and bye i need to go to school so sTop aLexIs.

um filling chapter yes sorry it's really boring i've been working on it for like a week cryinF

okay you gUYS ALL HAVE A GREEEEEEEAAAAAAAATTTT DAY AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING SO FAR :-)))

-alexis.