two ✧ cool kids & louis' boyfriend

+ harry's pov +

"My god, look at him." I mumbled looking towards Zayn and Louis who we're just pulling into the school parking lot.

Is it just me or isn't it just sickening that they think they own the place everywhere they go?

Zayn stepped out of the drivers seat, wearing sunglasses, an almost brown leather jacket, and black skinny jeans.

Louis on the other hand was wearing a red football sweater with grey and black track pants.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes and making my way to the door.

Louis called my name, not that we were even friends. He just wanted people to know that him and Zayn had arrived.

I walked faster, and made my way towards the entrance of the school running into my first class and checking my homework over even though class didn't start for another 15 minutes.

Zayn was in my class. I didn't really bother, Zayn didn't either.

Most of the time he wouldn't talk.

He was mysterious that way.

Dani (Danielle), one of my close friends came into class around 10 minutes before it was about to start and she sat down next to me.

"Did you see Zayn and Louis?" Danielle asked me, laughing.

I shook my head. "They actually called my name, You know, just to let everyone know that they had arrived."

Dani rolled her eyes. "Goodness,"

The bell rang shortly after and Zayn trailed into the room after saying goodbye to Louis and some girls.

Class started after everyone was seated and with shame, I watched Zayn the whole time from the corner of my eye and he was actually paying attention.

After English, I made my way to History class which I had with non of my friends as Eleanor and Danielle had gym next.

When History had ended it was lunch, which I did thankfully get with Eleanor and Danielle.

Louis and Zayn unfortunately had lunch at this time as well.

The two were far away from us, of course probably smoking something weird that no one else has done yet in our school.

"I know you guys don't like Louis or Zayn, but isn't Louis really hot?" Eleanor suggested, blushing slightly.

"Love, you've got no chance." Dani stated. "He's gay."

Eleanor and I gasped. "What?!" She managed to say, still trying to process this.

"He's got a boyfriend. They've been dating for a month now but no one knows who he is. Some girls today in gym were talking about it. They said Louis was bringing him to the football game tonight." Dani spoke taking a bit out of her sandwich.

"Well, in that case we've got to go later." Eleanor spoke, as clear as can be.

"We can also go to the party that's at Louis' place after?" Dani asked, and Eleanor agreed right away.

"Pleeeeasee!!" Eleanor pleaded.

I huffed. "Fine."

"Yes, yes, yes!! Harry were going to have so much fun!" Dani grinned.

Eleanor nodded. "We can leave the football game a little early to pick out our outfits,"

"And you two just love having a gay best friend, hey?" I shook my head, chuckling.

Dani and Eleanor both nodded. "We'd love you no matter what Harold." The two laughed.

"Yeah, yeah."

*:.. later

"Guys keep a lookout for Louis' boyfriend okay?" Eleanor spoke, concerned and just a little jealous.

"I don't know why it's bothering you El, Louis. Is. Gay." I told Eleanor, and she freaked out right away.

"There he is!! Oh my god!?" Eleanor grasped mine and Dani's arm as she was sat in between us on the bleachers.

"It's Liam freaking Payne!! Jesus!!" Dani freaked out too, so therefore I couldn't help but freak out as well.

"He's so hot, oh my god." I stated.

Dani nodded. "I actually think they're so cute together," Dani pointed out, watching Louis stand on Liam's feet to give him a kiss down on the field before Louis started warming up.

"Awww," I cooed. "They're goals, even though I don't even like Louis that much."

When the football game had started, I noticed that Zayn wasn't anywhere to be found.

Not that I even cared.

Until Dani pointed it out. "Zayn's not here?"

I shrugged. "Okay."

Eleanor didn't listen to what we were saying. "Look at Louis' bum in those football shorts."

"El!!" Dani and I both groaned at the same time.

*:.. authors note ,, *:..

literally loving this story so much :'-)

what about you?

feedback is welcome!

- alexis.