Chapter 66/Him/Sorry my aircraft flew into your brain and set it on fire

Start from the beginning

"Look Kijo... your OK you know.." said Joe apologetically.

"I said SAY YOU LIKE ME!" Kijo insisted.

"Look...OW" said Joe.

From what I could tell Kijo had punched Joe or something. A robot like Kijo was capable of ripping Joe limb from limb.

"Kiss me, then tell me you love me. That's what you slaves want to say isn't it?" said Kijo.

I think Kijo was kissing Joe again. Joe only managed to mumble.

"Now tell me you want to sign the consent machine and give me your blood" said Kijo. For slaves it was more complex but may be for robots it was different.

"N..no" said Joe I think he was being hit again.

"You stinking blood bags your all the same. I'll show you.." Joe was thrown across the room.

I winced.

Joe paused the stream.

"By the way I discovered why the robots want to date slaves. If your hanging out with robot he can take your blood. They have to pay most of their salary for blood, so free blood means he can save a huge amount. After about a year he can by his own blood slave. Two years he's got enough to leave Rockwood and setup in his own apartment some were. He's got me on the ground and is about to find out about my plumbing"

"Why didn't you call for help" I said. There was a simple distress word on the collar.

"Yeh - I had more wine over dinner. I was really out of it. I feel enough of an idiot enough" said Joe pressing play.

Suddenly Kijo was dragged away and thrown againts the wall. This left a crack from the force. Kijo must have weight about a metric ton. Joe turned and you could see a large silver robot.

"Who's that?"I said.

"He's called Gort" said Joe. " He's a TOBOR 1 max upgraded with a laser eye. He's the only one big enough to handle Kijo."

"I thought the TOBOR's were semi-drones not sentient robots?" Basically the TOBOR's didn't have blood chips or at least that's what I thought.

"I'm not arguing, I really don't care," said Joe.

While we talked Gort had kicked Kijo a couple of times he opened his visor and was clearly threatening to zap him.

"Just do it. Go on I dare you" said Gort to Kijo "Now scrap off."

The shadows moved and showed Kijo getting up and limping off.

"He's kind of your knight in shining armour," I said.

"Really? listen" said Joe.

Gort came over.

"You can walk?" said Gort leaning over.

"Yes master. thank.." started Joe.

"Don't thank me, just go. I blame him but I blame you to. When are you men going to learn going around flaunting yourself like this in front of a robot is just asking for it. " said Gort unpleasantly.

Joe didn't say anything got up and limped off.

"Anyway" said Joe switching off the slave came stream. "I don't want to see Kayla, not like this. I'll switched to using Maybelline - they say it hides bruises better, but If she see's me she will ask questions. If she does then she won't eat the chocolate and it would all be wasted. I mean  would you?" said Joe dropping the chocolate box on the table.

"Good point," I said putting the chocolate down.

"Would you give it to her?. Look I'm going to hide out for a bit. I don't what anyone seeing me. Kijo its still out there, it's going to be awkward if he sees me. If you see Kayla tell her I'm busy and they won't let me out."