Ch.28 Another dream?

I got back home and swung the front door open to reveal a widely smiling mom that wouldn't get out of my way.

"So, how was it?" She asked.

"Amazing." I said, my voice expressionless.

"Come on, tell me all the deets." She shrieked like a teenager.

"I don't wanna." I replied.

"Come on, Clarissa!" She begged.

"No means no." I hissed, sometimes I felt like the mom.

"Fine." She sighed and went back into the front room mumbling "I try, I really do."

She always tried to make me feel bad, but this time it wasn't working.

I went up to my room and put on my pajama's and got into bed, waiting for the morning ahead that happened to be Saturday morning.

***

I woke up and got out of my bed, having a shower and brushing my teeth. I re-entered my room clutching my towel and walked towards the wardrobe. I was shocked of what I saw.

"MOM!" I screamed.

"Coming honey!" I heard my mom yell and then I heard running up the stairs, almost immediately my mom entered the room. "What is it?"

"WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES GONE?!" I screeched.

"Oh, I got rid of them." She replied simply.

"YOU WHAT?!" I bellowed, I probably woke the whole neighborhood up but I didn't care.

"I got rid of them, we're going shopping to get new stylish clothes." She smiled happily.

"ARGH!" I was in despair, I couldn't believe that my own mother would do this to me. She was like an older version of Elena.

"Come on then!" She said, still smiling. But then she realized that I was only wearing a towel. "Borrow some clothes from Danielle's room."

"Fine." I mumbled, walking into Danielle's bright room. It was really homely and seemed like someone was still living in it except it was pretty much vacant. I walked in and took an outfit out of the packed wardrobe, I had to pick something that wasn't anywhere near my fashion sense. Well I didn't really have any but Danielle. I can't even begin to explain.

I put on a crop top that covered only half of the stomach-trust me that was the only decent thing I could find in there- and some light gray denim short shorts, Danielle didn't have any jeans what so ever, only skirts and shorts and I wouldn't be seen dead in a skirt unless it was for something important. I pulled on some light pink winnie the pooh socks to go with the pink pattern on the crop top and slipped on a pair of light gray supras. I put on a pair of really nice aviators to top it all off, the frame of it was light pink paint splats on it. Cute.

I walked down the stairs wearing Danielle's old clothes and my mom smiled at me.

"See, even Danielle's clothes would suit you. Before we go out I have to do something to your hair." She said.

Oh no.

No freaking way.

Why is she trying to change me? WHY?!

"Mom, may I ask you this?" I asked.

"Go on." She replied.

"Why are you trying to change me?" I questioned.

"If my daughter is dating one of the hottest boys in school ever then you have to look the part." She explained.

Eugh, did she just call Kyle hot?  Not that I object.. But mom. And he's not even my boyfriend.

***

There I was in forever 21 with my newly straightened hair, that's all my mom got to do with it because I told her that there was no way in hell that she would dye my hair red. Especially bright red. I wouldn't of minded Rihanna red, but my mom had the BRIGHTEST red there could ever be and tried to put it in my hair. No freaking way.

I liked my hairs loose curls, I didn't mind them, but now I had straight hair. I could see what my mom was doing.

She was trying to make a clone of Danielle.

The clothes, the hair, everything.

There was of course no way in hell that I could ever match up to my sisters looks, she had bright green eyes, burgundy colored hair and a nice smile. I didn't have any of those qualities, no wonder I get bullied at school. But I don't know why mom is trying to change me because I am who I am.

But there were times when I died to be able to sing Pretty girl rock. You have no idea how much I've wanted to sing it, but I was worried that people would say that I wasn't pretty and that I was kidding myself.

I was.

"Oh, Clarissa. Pick this, pretty sexy, huh?" My mom asked, holding up the most terrifiying tight pink skirt ever.

"Uhh.." Was all I could choke out.

***

I stared at my bed and the pool of clothes on top of it, there were so much items of clothing that they could have had their own party if they wanted to. I sighed and anxiously hung and folded every piece of clothing and placed them in my now packed cupboard.

I could not believe that I had to start Monday morning dressed in the monstrous clothes that my mom bought. Some thing told me that she was a slut in high school.

Sorry mom, but sometimes you have to say what you think.

I knew it was a dream when my mom said sexy. Ugh. Why would my mom say that? I was pretty weirded out and I knew I couldn't sleep now. Then.. I saw the chair again.

Crap, don't come near me, don't.

______________________________________________________________________________

Another random chapter guys! Getting some harsh critism on ch.1. Hope you like this