Ch.2- Odd Family.

• Dedicated to My Little Sister That just like Amy and all The other messed up little siblings

"But you said you loved me." Danielle sobbed on the phone.

I rolled my eyes, once again Danielle got dumped. Typical, it's always her. Danielle is my big sister, she goes to a school that specializes in performing arts, she dances there. She's really bad at commitment, and never keeps a boy for too long. But when a boy dumps her, she doesn't get over it for days, and the only thing she eats is ice cream. She can be really nasty sometimes. Ugh, talking about Danielle is depressing, she carries a raincloud everywhere she goes.

Let me tell you about Amy. She's similar to me, except she's 13, but she does have her own money making schemes, to be honest, she always has schemes. The stupidest money making one she's ever had was ''If you say and or then or after in your sentences, you have to give me $10" It did sort of work, but it did annoy people, how could you live without saying and?!

Our family was weird, VERY weird. 2 children that make more money than their parents and 1 child that messes with boy's minds for a living. The thing is, my parents are pretty normal people, committed hard working and every other positive thing, so no one really knows how their children came out to be sly, money making heart breakers that think the way to getting money is to cheat people.

I would say that I was the most normal child out of the family, if it wasn't for my habit to listen to people's private conversations then tell people what they've been saying for money. If I didn't have that habit, then I'd be a smart, caring, sometimes nice, beautiful young girl. But you know what they say, nobody's perfect.

After Danielle had finished her conversation, she caught me staring at her and glared.

"WHAT?!" She snapped. "Get out of my room!"

"Err, this is the living room.." I replied.

"Just get out!" She yelled and picked up her phone and threw it at my head, I ducked and it smashed into pieces as it hit the wall.

"YOU BROKE MY PHONE!" She charged towards me and dragged me by the hair.

"Ow. Do you mind?!" I screeched.

She yanked harder. This girl really wanted to put up a fight, didn't she.

I elbowed her and shoved her with such force that she went crashing into the ground.

"Ow! You and your bony little elbows!"

I ignored her and left the room, as I walked past the kitchen, I saw Amy talking to dad.

"You have to give me $10 if you start crying when you cut the onions." She said mischievously.

"No." He said firmly, then looked at me. "Been in another fight with your sister?"

"Obviously. She can't even fight, she fights like a donkey on steroids. Even worse, a Chihuahua that just drunk red bull." I replied, loud enough so she could hear.

"I HEARD THAT!" She thundered from the other room.

"I know."

Dad just laughed and shook his head. "Girls"

Amy just shrugged and slipped off the counter, then went to whisper in my ear.

"Wanna trash Danielle's bedroom?" She asked. Amy had always been on my side.

"Obviously!"

We both laughed and ran up the wooden steps. We pushed the door open slowly so it didn't squeak. To our dismay it did, but fortunately, not very loudly.

Amy quickly ran into the bathroom, trying not to make much noise. She ran back into the room with a bottle of toilet bleach in her hands. I tried to stifle my laughter as I watched her empty out the bleach bottle all over Danielle's bed. When she was done she nodded at me, signaling that it was my turn. I ran into the bathroom getting the bath salts, then I put it all over her floor, Amy over did it by getting her trash and scattered it all over the room. Then we tipped out all the contents of the plant in her room all over the floor, there was soil everywhere.

We laughed madly and rushed off to my room, getting rid of any evidence. Then we went into Amy's room and I pretended to watch telly with her. It wasn't very long until we all heard the loud scream coming from Danielle's room.. I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood heard it.

My parents rushed into her room and gasped in shock. We heard her yelling and saying "SEE WHAT THOSE MONGRELS HAVE DONE?! THEY TRASHED MY ROOM!" Soon we began to think maybe we went a little too far. Because as soon as our parents reached the door we heard them discussing about us paying for all the damage.

Our laughter stopped completely and we looked at each other in shock.

My parents came in and asked for an explanation. Soon Amy did something I didn't expect her to do.

"Mum! It was all Clarissa's idea she forced me into helping her" Then Amy began to cry, dang, she was a good actress, I could give her that.

"WHAT?! No! Dad, you have to believe me, in the kitchen she said Let's trash her room!" I explained.

"I pity you, I really do Clarisse, blaming your wrong doings on your sweet baby sister, you should be ashamed of yourself. You'll pay for the damage yourself!" My mum snapped.

My face fell and I stormed out of the room.

"Betrayed once again by my own flesh and blood." I mumbled, as I watched Danielle sneering at me.

____________________________________________________________________

So. Whaddya think? Well, that's her wackjob family. Vote, Comment, Fan and Like. PLEASE!!