Ch.19 "Kiss Me"- I must be hallucinating.

"Wha-" With that she fell to the ground curling herself up into a ball and fell asleep.

"Damn, that was close." I sighed, and walked over to Amy who was now sucking her thumb. I picked her up and walked into her room, kicking her door open and put her back in her bed. I closed her door and went back into my room, to see Kyle laying back on my bed, his arms behind his head and his legs spread out.

"Could you get your feet off my bed?" I asked rudely.

"No." He replied.

"Why not?" I asked again.

"Kiss me." I heard.

"What did you just say?" I replied in shock.

"No." He said again.

"No you didn't." I said, still not giving up.

His brows furrowed in confusion like he really didn't know. I must be hallucinating.

"Yes I did." He replied and kicked his shoes off onto the floorboards, they made a loud noise and I had to hiss at him.

"Ssh!"

He looked me up and down with a grin on his face. Wouldn't he give up.

"I like your Pj's." He laughed.

"Really." I replied simply.

"Hell yeah." He said.

It wasn't until then when I remembered that he called me ''Bitch'' and hung up on me, I walked up to him and slapped him in the face.

"Ow. I was complimenting you and you slap me in the face?" He hissed in disbelief.

"You called me bitch, remember?" I asked, hopefully that slap would've jogged his memory. 

"Oh right. Sorry about that." He mumbled.

"Apology accepted." I replied.

"Kiss me." I heard again.

Okay, this was freaking me out.

"That's not funny Kyle." I said, not the least bit amused.

"What's not funny?" He replied.

"You keep saying kiss me." I huffed, putting my hands on my hips.

"No I don't. You're just hallucinating. Come to bed." He whined.

"Ew. You're in it." I said, looking at him in disgust.

"Kiss me." This time it was loud and clear and I was getting really scared.

"Kyle, stop this right now or I'll sock you one." I said fiercely, clenching my fist.

"Whatever. Just go to sleep." He sighed.

"Kiss me." Now that definitely had to be Kyle. Why wouldn't he just shut up?

"Kyle quit it." I said.

"Maybe it's your conscience." He said, crossing his legs.

If it was my conscience why wasn't I listening to it? You were always meant to listen to your conscience. Right?

Or maybe it's because I chose not to listen to it. Maybe if I listened to it, it would go away. And maybe Kyle would go away too. Maybe he was a hallucination... I couldn't believe I was doing it, but I wanted everything to go away. I just wanted to sleep.

If he wasn't a hallucination then I was in it deep because what I was going to do now was more than enough to make Kyle think the wrong thing. I climbed onto the bed and Kyle looked at me in confusion.