Kyrie's head fell back as she bust out laughing to the point of tears, causing Mike and Brandon to frown at her. Nothing about the situation was funny, but they were. "Yall are amateurs. Your not gonna get away with this. When Chris comes for me, he's gonna beat yall dumbasses!" She laughed.

Her laughter was cut short by Brandon's hand around her neck, causing her to choke up. He had never put his hands on her. She struggled to meet his hardened gaze. "Shit ain't funny now huh?! You really think you the shit cause you with Chris Brown. Well just know that he not coming for you. He coming to give me my five mil and we out." Brandon barked, never loosening his grip.

"L-let me g-go." Kyrie stammered. She began to cough as he finally loosened his hold. She closed her eyes tightly as he held his face close to hers. "I love you Kyrie. I swear I do. Once I get this money from Chris, we gonna turn that shit into an empire. I'll take care of you- Yo Mike what the fuck are you still doing in here? Be on the lookout for Chris." Brandon smirked, eyeing him crazily. Mike rolled his eyes before walking out the room.

"I missed you so much." Brandon cooed, rubbing his rough chin hairs against her neck as he began to feel on her. She felt helpless being restrained by the ropes and handcuffs.

"Please Brandon... Stop." Kyrie whimpered, as he continued to grope her. "Baby calm down it's just me." Brandon whispered, planting a trail of kisses up her neck. She jerked her head away as he attempted to kiss her. Her entire body tensed as his hands traveled to her womanhood. She wasn't going down without a fight. Kyrie said a silent prayer before headbutting Brandon as hard as she could, ignoring the pain that came after.

"Aaagghhh fuck!!" Brandon cursed as he grabbed his head, compressing the pain, before back handing Kyrie. "Don't you ever try that again or I will hurt you." he retorted.

"I hate you!!" Kyrie screamed, feeling frustration overcome her. Why was this happening to her? She was a good person. Where the fuck was Chris?

"Stop fighting it Ky." Brandon chuckled, caressing her breasts again. Hot tears streamed down her face as he pinned her further on the bed by her neck. He really was about to rape her.

>>>>

Chris checked the address on his GPS, to make sure he had the right location. "Yeah dis is it." He announced eyeing the rundown building. They had just landed in New York a few minutes ago to meet up with Brandon. The dude was demanding five mil in exchange for Kyrie when in actuality you couldn't put a price on a woman like that. She was priceless. Chris knew he had to be very cautious with how he handled the situation because Brandon was making it way too easy for them. There had to be a catch to it.

"Dese niggas in an abandoned warehouse?" August questioned. "Yeah." Chris nodded.

"Yo this really is some lifetime movie type shit." Red said. "For real. A nigga lowkey scared now." Keeis added.

"Shut yall asses up." August smirked. "Can we go in now. It's chilly out here." Trey said.

"Let's go." Chris said, leading the way. They walked up to the door suprised to see it was open. They entered the dark building slowly, hands on their guns in case somebody was ready to pop off.

"Brandon stooopppp!!!!"

"That's Kyrie. She gotta be in that room over there." Trey pointed out.

Mike who had fallen asleep because of not getting any sleep the night before was failing at his lookout duties because he was unaware that Chris and them was already in the warehouse. He slowly opened his eyes, seeing four figures approach the room, Kyrie and Brandon was in. He quickly got up, pointing his gun at them. He didn't know how to use it, but he needed something to scare them away.