{7} Silo Prep

Aleks James and I got ready in the morning and headed to the office in aleks' car, driving to the office at an early seven in the morning. We got to the office and aleks parked us all heading in together. Over the past two days us three have been becoming great friends and bonding while we were at their apartment.

When we walked into the office only Jordan, spencer, sly and Joe were there. I said hi to all of them and aleks and James went to their offices. I hung out with sly since he didn't have any work to do and his videos were all in queue uploading by themselves back in Florida. We talk for a while until Jordan and spencer come out of Jordan's office and head down to aleks and James office, Jordan's car Keys in his hand.sly and I shrug and Eddie gets up, helping me up afterwards. We head down the hallway as Jordan spencer James and aleks start walking back.

"What's going on homies?" Sly asks, raising an eyebrow and we look at them

"Oh well Jordan found this abandoned missile silo so we were going to get clothes and supplied then go tomorrow" spencer explains, a big smile on his face

"Would you like to join us?" Jordan asks with a smile "I know you came here to get visit Joe and he's not going to go tomorrow but I don't know it might be fun" he explains slightly and I nod with a grin

"Yeah I'll totally go!, sly you gonna go?" I ask, turning my head towards Eddie and he lets out a high giggle, shrugging his shoulders with a bright smile.

"No way man- abandoned missile silos? Not my thing!" He says, continuing to shake his head. "I prefer the indoors!" He adds on and we laugh.

"Alright cool were gonna head out and go grab some stuff now, it'll probably take a little while but we will leave in a bit, meet us in the front room" Jordan informs me and I nod, turning around as he goes Into his office.

Eddie and I relax in the front room on the couch, just sitting there on our phones waiting to go. Eddie stands up, catching my attention from my phone "I'm gonna go steal food from the kitchen, see you later kid" he says giving me a smile and I nod, waving as he walks into the other room.

a couple minutes later jordan aleks James and spencer come into the front room "ready to go get the supplies for our trip?" jordan asks, holding up his keys. I nod and hop up.

we all head down to the car and he starts it, driving to REI, spencer bringing the camera and filming what was needed.

We walked around the store and they were doing a bunch of crazy shit- as per usual, I just stayed off camera, laughing with them at times like when aleks sprayed Jordan and James, or when they wore the bubble jacket.

From then on we went to all the other stores and got the rest of our gear, taking up a good couple hours

-------

This is short sorry but u felt like I really had to get something up, the end was abrupt cause I accidentally published t and this is an edit, I love you all I promise I'll try and update more :0