{1} The Flight

The plane lands safely on the run way and we are allowed to get out of the plane. I unbuckle myself and stand up, shoving my phone in my back pocket, stretching out my body. I move out to the isle and grab my back back that I brought on the plane, filing out with the rest of the people into the terminal.

I get out of the tunnel and walk over to wait for my bag to come around. As I sit there my brain starts working and the anxiety kicks in, realizing that I could be mere minutes away from people who I have looked up to for so many years and I could just fuck it up so easily. I run my fingers through my hair and close my eyes, resting my head in my hands for a couple minutes.

I gather my strength to just get up and go grab my bag finally, heart still pounding in my chest.

Once I find my bag and walk over to the wall and set it down along with my backpack, pulling out my phone.

'Three notifications from @MrJoeExtreme'
'Two notifications from Mamasadre'

Hey I can be fun! Don't judge!

I swipe right and unlock my phone, going to my mothers texts first, opening the app to read them.

'How was your flight?'
'Dad is doing better'

I smile at the thought that my dad is doing better in his recovery

'The flight was alright, we landed safely, glad dad is doing okay tell him I say hi'

I quickly send it and press the home button, going to Twitter. Even though Joe and I have been talking for all these months I never asked for a phone number it just never came up.

'Have a safe flight Park!'
'Did you land?'
'Where are you P?'

I smile slightly and bite my lip, locking my phone and holding it tightly in my hands, taking deep breaths, closing my eyes, and sliding down the wall, taking a breather. I feel my phone vibrate twice and I sigh, looking down to it.

'Two notifications from @MrJoeExtreme'
'Notification from Mamasadre'

I open my mothers first again just invade it was something important.

'Dad says hi, can't wait to see you again'

I smile and press the home button, I can respond later if need be. I click the Twitter application and go to my DM's.

'Gotcha!'
'Did I forget to mention Sly is coming to visit? Yeah he will be here around the same time as you so WATCH OUUUTTT'

I chuckle out loud slightly and roll my eyes, pressing the home button then locking my phone.

I sit there for a few minutes before sighing and standing up, grabbing my back pack and slinging it over my shoulder. I pick up my duffle bag that I shoved all my clothes in lazily and run my fingers through my hair before turning to head to meet Joe.

If you were wondering I was sitting past security where you couldn't go with out getting checked and shit.

"Hey homie!" I hear behind me in a familiar voice, and I whip around to see Eddie or Slyfoxhound standing there with a grin on his face.

"Y-you know me?" I manage to stutter out, quite confused that he was talking to me as I had never formally met him aside from him favoriting a few tweets I sent him.

He giggles and I couldn't ho but smile slightly, looking up to him and him looking down to me "yeah, Joe sent me a photo of you so I could keep a look out for you!" He says and I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"Which photo did he uh... Send you?" I ask, worried it was one of the terrible selfies I sent him.

He lets out another burst of giggles and pulls out his phone, getting the picture Joe sent him of me pulled up.

I gasp when I see it was one of me with like five chins, drinking a monster energy drink. "God I'm so going to get Joe back!" I say, crossing my arms as sly smiles, turning off his phone and putting it in him pocket.

"So how was your flight?" He asks as we start walking to meet up with the guys.

"Not bad, no screaming children at least... How was yours?" I ask, looking up to him as we walk.

"It was okay other than a little child that cried for a little" he says, shrugging slightly.

We walk out to an open ares and I see Eddie smirk. "Let's pretend we can't find them and start to walk outside" he whispers down to me and I giggle, nodding

"Instead of looking stupid make them come after us I like it, smart" I whisper back and we continue our walk, heading down the large hallway, not looking around just making small talk.

"WATCH OUTTT" I hear Joe yell as I'm tackled to the ground, a few people gasping and jumping out of the way, some scrambling thinking something bad was happening.

I feel my face heat up and I smack Joe-who by the way has his chicken hat on-as he gets off of me "you asshole people could have thought someone was going to shoot or something!" I say, still a little embarrassed, cheeks still bright pink.

He grins, looking at me, "yeah you know it was funny though" he says and I roll my eyes.

I crack a smile and push my self off the ground, looking at him, now grinning like an idiot. "It's nice to see you in person finally" I say, shifting my weight on my feet.

He nods, pulling me into a hug "yeah! And now I have someone shorter than me!" He cheers and I give him a hug, chuckling slightly.

"Don't judge me and my short heights you butt mucher!" I shout slightly, pulling away and cross my arms.

"Ill judge you all I want" he shoots back

sly steps in between us, looking at us both "hey now break it up you two we don't need a fight in the airport" he chuckles, joking around and Joe and I smile, nodding.

Jordan smiles to me "so you're Parker the one Joe told us about?" He asks and I giggle

"No I'm Gary the one Mandy told you about" I grin and smile, noticing along with Jordan Aleks and James were here.

"Who the fuck is Mandy?" James steps in, throwing his hands up and I shrug

"I just made up names get with it James" Aleks and Joe laugh at James slightly and I grin.

"Alright well we better get going to the car, there are some storms coming in Denver" Jordan pipes up and we nod

"We must escape to Littleton!" Sly shouts and Joe picks me up, jogging through the people to get to the car.

A/N- got the first real chapter done Hoya! Will have the next one up soon! Drop a comment and a vote to tell me you like it and want more! ✌️