"The Trip"

Chloe's POV

A week has passed already. I was allowed to go home. I can't leave my home though not yet I still need to get used to the sudden shifts from halucination to reality.
Max has been visiting me everyday.
The medication is helping to reduce the halucinations but there are still some rifts here and therr.
I call them rifts because thats how I can still sort of tell it apart from the real world.
Whenever the alternate Max appears the area around her starts deforming and shinning.
I haven't seen or heard the alternate Max in 2 days now. I don't sleep or I try to avoid it as much as possible. Whenever I fall asleep I go back to the dark room.
I woke up with blood on my pillow yesterday. I was clawing at my ears in my dream and apperantlly was doing the same in the real world. Tsh the real world I talk as if I live in two seperate worlds.
In theory I do it's just so hard and weird. 
God I remember my mom's reaction when she heard I survived. She was crying on my shoulder saying she was so glad that I was ok. That she couldn't live without me. It made me feel so shitty for how I treated her the last few years. 
I daily get a text from an unknown number asking me how the new world is.
I don't respond. The police always tries to trace the number but it doesn't lead anywhere. Whoever is behind this is hella skilled with the computer. Rachel used to be good with computers.
She could spy on other people through their phone and laptop camera's it was so awesome.
Wait why am I suddenly thinking of her. I shake my head.
Someone knocks on the door and I yell that it's open.
It's Max ofcourse. I smile as soon as I see her face.
"I have big news!" She says real excited. She jumps on the bed and sits across me.
She throws a picture between us. It's the picture she took of me during the Golden Hour.
I remember that moment. The view, the sunset. Hell I even remember the smell of the sea.
Smiling like a dork she says," I won!"
I drop the picture and pull Max into my arms. "I told you you could do it!"
"I know, thanks for believing in me Che."
We kiss and it seems to last forever.
"Now there's something I want to ask you." She says still really excited.
"What is it?"
"Will you come to San Francisco with me?"
"Fuck yes!" I kiss her again but this time it becomes a make out session.
Both fighting for dominance with our toungues I forget about the world.
It's just me and Max and the sound of our lips touching eachother.
The whole world fades. I am addicted to this feeling. The feeling of nothing being there besides our love.
Without thinking I slide my hand under Max her shirt. I swear she wears shirts that are too large for her. Her boobs are bigger then you would think.
Max softly moans in my ear as I start to kiss her in the neck. I never thaught Max her moans would acctually sound so... so sexual.
She puts her hand between my breasts and pushes me back. "Me first." She says seductively.
I look at her confused. She grabs my shirt and pulls it over my head.
She stares at my breasts I'm just wearing a plain bra so there isn't much to see.
She launches her self ontop of me and once again we are making out heavily.
Between the kisses I try to take of her shirt. Adventually it works. We are both in our shakabrah's. Sorry couldn't resist. I have never been so fucking wet in my entire life. Feeling her half naked body rubbing against mine just makes me want to see and feel more of her.
"WHAT IN THE HELL" 
I basically throw Max of me. She savelly lands on the other side of my bed.
It's david. I grab one of my sheets and cover up Max. "What is going on here!"
"Have you never heared of knocking!"
David angrily throws my medicaiton  at me and leaves the room.
"Well that ruined the mood." I run my hands through my hair.
Max hugs me from behind and kisses me in my neck.

"I can wait." She whispers.
Trust me all I want to do now is jump her but I have to take my meds if I don't well. Let's just say none of us want to see what happens then.

Max's POV

That was fucking intense. I want more but I'm sort of happy it didn't went to far. Chloe seems like she has had allot of experience and well I don't have any.
She's clutching the little bottle with her meds. "Take them, do I need to go for the trip?"
Whenever Chloe has to take her meds she has to take this trip. She needs to remind herself what is real by talking about some key information about herself. She hates it because she always has to take herself back to the moment William dissapaered out of her life. And when I left.
I have never been with her during one she didn't allow me to. 
"Please stay" She begs and grabs my hand.

"I'll be here the whole way ok."
"Thank you." She gives me a kiss and swallows two pills.
She lays down and pulls me down with  her.
She wraps her arm around me and starts her summery,"My name is Chloe Price, I'm the daughter of Joyce and William Price. I'm 19 years old.

My father William died in a car crash when I was 13. Max Caulfield, my best friend moved short time after my father's death. Leaving me behind I fell into a depression.
Rachel Amber saved me.  She was my angel. She dissapeared from Arcadia Bay without saying goodbye. Max returnend to me. She is my girlfriend now. My life was picking itself up again but then I got drugged. Now it's all falling apart and Max is the only thing keeping me alive. She's the only thing I can't afford to loose. I need her."
Chloe's words hit me like gunshots. She has been through so much and now this.
I drag myself closer to her. She's sobbing silently. I can't imagine her going through this everday.
This is the part of "the trip" where she spaces out for a while. The meds are opening a gateway to the halucinations for a few minutes and then destroys it so that Chloe wont have any problem during the rest of the day.
The beating of her heart is the only thing I hear at the moment. I'm also silently sobbing. How can she put so much faith in me. I left her for so long and she still trusts and relys on me so fucking much.
My phone starts ringing. I try to get myself out of Chloe her grip and pick up my phone.
"Well well wasn't that heartbreaking." It's the voice from the message at the pool.
"Who is this?" 
"You are in no position to ask anything foolish girl. What do you think of my work. Chloe is slowly tearing herself apart. It's the best thing I have ever done."

"What do you mean? I thaught you wanted to hurt me! Let me join Rachel?"

"Don't you see it? You are joining Rachel. Soon Chloe will snap those meds wont help her forever!"
"I don't understand what does rachel have to do with this?"

"Soon Max you'll figure it out soon."
The person hung up. I'm just staring at my phone.
 I don't understand. Who would do this.
And what is Rachel Amber her role in all of this.