The morning after

Chloe's POV

I wake up and see Max's face.
We are laying really close to eachother I can't helpbut feel pure hapiness. Ha I never thaught I would have that again.
Bur ever since Max her return my life has become easier. She sees the best in me.
She starts waking up and I want to look away but I can't she's so beautifull.
When she opens her eyes and sees me she smiles.
My heart is doing backflips did she acctually enjoyed last night?
"Goodmorning Chloe" She says with her cute morning voice.
I brush my hand through her hair and she starts smiling like a dork. A cute hipster dork.
"Goodmorning"
"So about last night" Max puts on her serious voice. Oh shit maybe she didn't like it after all.
I stop moving my hand through her hair and pull it back. Max grabs my hand and says,"Last night was amazing, I love you Chloe"
My heart stops for a few seconds and then starts beating rapidly.
I pull Max closer to me and lift her chin so we look directlly into eachothers eyes.
"You have no idea how long I've waited to hear you say that, I love you too!"
And I kiss her. I put everything I feel into the kiss, pure hapiness and love.
I love my best friend this is crazy but I don't care. I only need her, I only want her.

Max's POV

After I pull back from Chloe for some air I take a quick look at the clock and panic.
"Shit 8 already I have class in 15 minutes"
"Don't worry I'll bring you!"
"Thanks,  shit no time to do my hair..."
Something hits me in the face  before I could finish my sentence.
Chloe threw her beanie to me.
"Put that on you'll look great"
She says while trying to put on her combats.
It's not a secret that Chloe is a bit hungover but she seems.to deal with it pretty good.
I quickly put on my sneakers and put the beanie on my head.
"How do i look ShakaBrah!"
Chloe chuckles and walks closer to me.
She strokes some hair to the sides and then leans in for a kiss.
"You look hella beautifull super Max"
We rush down the stairs. Chloe takes some aspirine for her headache and some bacon for on the way.
I thank Joyce for letting me stay the night and we both barge out the door and hop into Chloe's rusty truck.
My phone starts ringing. I take my phone out of my pocket and see Warren's name appear on the screen.
I answer the call.
"Max it's almost 8:15 where the hell are you."
"I'm on my way I overslept"
"Are you still with Chloe?"
Chloe hears her name and joins the conversation.
"Fuck yeah she is."
"I'll be right there Warren I swear I got to go now."
"Ok Max see ya."
The call ends and Chloe has a evil grin on her face.
"What are you thinking about" I ask suspiciously.
"How Warren would react if he knew we were making out last night"
Her smile gets bigger. I have to admit it's tempting to confront Warren with it maybe he'll stop trying to make moves on me.
"I can't do that to him."
"Why not you need to tell him you're not into him someday"
"True but for now I'd rather not think about my stalkery best friend"
"What do you want to think about then?" Chloe gives me a look I can only describe as seductive.
It feels like by just looking at me she could control me into kissing her.
She looks back at the road and parks her car infront of Blackwell.
She turns her head and I kiss her.
She wraps her arms around my waste and I throw mine around her neck.
The school bel rings and breaks up our romantic moment. I pull away and look deeply into Chloe's blue eyes.
She grins, " You should go or you'll be late"
I give her one last kiss and get out of the car.
I wave her goodbye as she drives away when I turn around, I scream.
"What the hell Warren, what are you doing here!!"