Just Us

After the kiss Chloe and Max went silent for a while and just stared at eachother.
"So, that just happend" Chloe says still a bit in shock that she kissed Max like that.
"Why did you kiss me"
"It just felt like the right thing to do"
They keep holding eyecontact and slowly come closer towards eachothers faces.
As they kiss again Chloe brushes through Max's hair.
Chloe turns Max around so that now she is on top and starts kissing Max in her neck.
Max grabs Chloe's head and leads her back to her lips as they continue to make out.

Chloe's POV

The front door opens and two familiar voices are talking to eachother.
David and Joyce. Shit I didn't know they'd be home so soon.
I stop the kiss and give Max a look that she needs to be silent.

Max and I crawl out of the fort to great Joyce and step-shit.

"Chloe what are you doing? What is this?"
"It's a pillow fort me and Max build... we'll clean it up promise."
"Oh heya Max nice to see you again."

Joyce says waving at Max.
"Hey Joyce I'm sorry for the mess"
"No it's fine you two have fun, come on david we'll leave those two alone."

Joyce and David head upstairs taking the pillows and sheets that belong to them with them. Wow no drama for once I should bring Max over more often.
I turn myself towards Max and smile. Did we really just make out? It seemed like a dream come true.
"Chloe I'm sorry for kissing you." Max grabs her arms and stands there as if she's ashamed.
I grab her by her shoulders and look down on her.
"Hell no I kissed you, I should be sorry but I'm not that was hella amazing."
Max hugs me and I wrap my arms around her as an answer to her hug.
We just stand there hugging eachother for a long moment.
Sudenlly Max's phone rings and she releases me.
"It's Warren may I answer now?"
"Thou has my permission to answer." I go to the Kitchen to drink a beer while Max talks to McGiver.

Max's POV

"Max are you really gay?"
"No Warren, I lost a bet with Chloe and she made me sent you that."
"Why, I seriously think she hates me."
"She thinks you have a crush on me, she wanted you to freak out I'm sorry."
For a moment Warren is completly silent.
"Warren are you still there?"
"Ye...Yeah why does she think I have a crush on you?" His voic is shaking as if his big secret got out. Ofcourse I knew Warren liked me but really I don't like him in that way. He's like a brother to me.
"I don't know you should ask her"
"Hell no she scares the shit out of me."
"What was that, would you like to repeat that Warren" Chloe says. Apperantlly she heard what he said.
"Uuuuh nothing. I'll talk to you later Max bye."
"Bye Warren."
Chloe is standing next to me drinking a beer. I still can't believe we made out like that.
It was great, she's such a good kisser. Shit I am crazy in love with her but I'd never be able to tell her I don't know how I should.
Chloe grabs me by my hips and pulls me closer to her.
"We aren't done yet" She says as she pushes her lips against mine.
This kiss was diffrent it was more confident and pasionate.
Did Chloe like me back?
I throw my arms around her neck and let the kiss take me away.

After the dynamic duo put all the pillows and sheets back in Chloe's room they decided that it was time for bed since Max had classes in the morning.

Chloe and Max are staring into eachothers eyes both thinking about the make outs.

Chloe brushes her hand through max's hair and says,"I may have been drunk but I don't regret kissing you."
Max grabs Chloe's hand and kisses it "Neither do I."

"Welcome back mad Max I've missed you" Chloe says as she pulls Max against her.
"I missed you too"
"Don't you ever leave me"
"Never Chloe. Never"