Return of the punk

Chloe's POV

I wipe my hands of against my jeans one more time and stand up.
I swallow ok stay calm Chloe you got this. You got this just answer the man's questions and you'll be back in before you can say Hella.
I walk inside Wells' office and sit down in the chair infront his desk.
His chair looks so goddamn comfortable. I wonder if it would be heavy maybe I could steal it.
Wells places himself in front of me and grabs my dossier wich looks like it could be a dictionary. Fuck did I really fuck it up that bad no wonder I got suspendid.
"So miss Price are you ready to come back to Blackwell?"
"Yes sir" I say confidentlly.
He raises an eyebrow. He probably didn't expect me to be so happy to come back.
"Since you have been abscent for so long you do understand it's going to be extra hard for you to catch up."
He folds his hands and looked at me.
"I understand."
He nods and continues. "Now Chloe I know you can do this and if you need any help you can always ask me or the teachers."
I nod and Wells gives me a schedule.
Hell yes it'e the same as Max well besides photography I got art instead.

After explaining what I need to catch up with Wells guides me out of his office.
"I hope you wont be as much trouble as last semester."
"I wont I'll behave."
He gives me a small smile and heads back into his office.
I just stand infront of his door for a minute. I am back. That was so easy.
Why did I even stress.
The school bell rings and I make my way to math.
Max is standing infront of the door waiting for me. When she sees me she gives me a kiss and asks," So how did it go?"
"I.. I don't know how to say this."
I put my hand in my neck and look down to convince Max it didn't go well.
When her smile fades I whipe out my schedule.
"I'm back baby!"
Max hits my arm,"You bitch I thaught you didn't get in."
"Haha sorry Max I just had to you are so easily tricked."
"Shut up let's get into class before the teacher gets mad."
I quickly spin her around and kiss her. Then we head into class.
The teacher isn't even here yet. I decide to lay my head on the desk. Class hasn't even started yet and I'm already hella bored.
"Chloe Price what the hell are you doing here." an annoying bitchy voice says. Victoria.
I look up and Victoria is standing infront of me with her two followers.
She has her arms crossed and looks at me as if someone took her royal title away.
"What do you want?"
Max grabs my hand under the table and squeezes it as a sign I should probably not start a fight.
"I thaught you were gone for good."
"I was suspendid dipshit those are temporarly and now I'm back. Do you have a problem with that."
I look at her. I can feel that all the hate I have towards her is noticeble by my aditude. She looks away and turns around. "You better stay away from Nathan this time or you'll never come back."
I want to yell at her but Max looks at me and shakes her head.
I swallow my words and watch Victoria take a seat on the other side of the classroom.
"What a bitch." I whisper to max who is still holding my hand.
"I know but just ignore her."
She's right Victoria is not our biggest problem.
She never liked me. She tolerated me because Rachel was my best friend.
I hated her anyways she acts likes she's queen B and can say or do anything. I can't stand people like that.
I hope she get's hit with a reality check soon. Fucking cunt!

Max's POV

Our teacher walks in. When her gaze sees Chloe's blue hair her face makes an evil smirk. She smashes down her books wich makes Chloe wake up from her thaughts.
"So the Punk has returnend."
She says with disgust.
Chloe her eyes narrow and she's about to say something really rude.
I grab her hand and she looks at me.
"It's not worth it." I whisper.
She closes her eyes and tries to answer without sarcasm in her voice.
"Yes miss, my suspension is over"
The whole class looks at Chloe.
What did she do that got her kicked out anyways.
"Well welcome back Chloe."
Chloe doesn't say anything.
Without paying further attention to Chloe the teacher starts her lesson.
It's boring ofcourse. I'm good at math Chloe not so much so I try to help her out the as much as I can.
Luckly she's a good listener and tries to understand what I say.
She's doing the best she can I'm proud of her.

We look at eachother from time to time and everytime our eyes meet I want to kiss her. I control myself and focus on the lesson.
Suddenlly I feel Chloe's hand on my leg. She moves closer to my ear and whispers,"I can't wait to see you without a shirt again."
My pen drops and I bite my underlip.
Really did she have to say that now.
"Would you like to share that with the whole class miss Price." The teacher asks.
Chloe quickly takes her hand from my leg and looks at the teacher. It's like they are having a staring contest.
Adventually Victoria breaks the silence," Typicall emo move to not answer a question"
Victoria highfives courtney and laughs.
The sound of their laugh makes me cringe. Chloe tries to take it and doesn't reply. When everyone faces the teacher again the class continues.
Chloe holds her pen in her hand and buges it with her thumb untill it breaks.
I grab her hand. I can feel the rage leaving her body when I touch her.

I feel sorry for Chloe why is everyone such a dick to her. Ok she might be a bit hotheaded but she doesn't deserve any of this.
The schoolbell rings. We get out of class as fast as we can and try to find a private spot. Adventually Chloe drags me into a janitor closet. She locks the door apparantlly she still had Davids keys.
Chloe puts her head on the wall and takes a deep breath.
"I'm such a fuck up."
Chloe's voice is soft and volnerable.
I have never seen her like this. She's so sensitive. She turns around and puts her hands on her head.
"Chloe you are not a fuck up. I don't know what stick is up their asses but they can go fuck theirselfs."
Chloe pulls me in for a hug. This one feels diffrent. It feels like she's relying on me and not the other way around.
"You have no idea how much that means to me."
We hold eachother for a few moments untill Chloe softly pushes me against the wall and starts kissing me softly.
Between kisses I try to ask what she's doing.
She stops and looks at me,"Do you know how hard it was to not kiss your cute ass in class."
"It was killing me too."
She lifts me up against the wall. I wrap my legs around her and throw my arms around her neck.
I allow myself to forget everything for a moment.
Chloe starts kissing my neck. No not again. She starts sucking my neck but it feels to good to stop her.
I covered up the other hickey with a scarf but now she's sucking a little higher. When she stops she looks prpud of her work. Still hanging in the air I start lecturing Chloe," Stop giving me hickeys people will start asking questions."
"So? Fuck them"
I look deep into Chloe's eyes. We put our heads against eachother and continue staring at eachother.
"I love you " Chloe whispers.
I know this was meant as more then friends.
"I love you too Che" She puts me down and kisses me pasionatlly.
The school bell rings and Chloe sighs.
Both annoyed about having to go back to class we kiss one last time and leave the janitor's closet.
"I guess you could say we just came out of the closet" Chloe proudly says.
I chuckle and slap her arm.
I can't get enough of her. I wish we could just go back in that closet and continue. But I guess time can't just stop whenever you want to. Although that would be such an awesome power.
We walk past Victoria's group and they start laughing.
"Hey Max awesome video, I didn't know you even needed a bra for that shelf." The girl shoves her phone in our faces and I see myself stripping again. The video was still online.
I turn red from anger and shame but mostly anger.
"That's it!" Chloe throws the phone on the ground and grabs the girl who made the comment by her neck. She pushes her against the wall.
"Apolagise!" Chloe screams.
Victoria tries to grab Chloe but Chloe elbows Victoria and she falls on the ground. Grabbing her nose Victoria runs away.
Chloe puts up her fist ready to hit the girl. I grab her arm,"Stop it's not worth it!"
She releases the girl. The girl falls on the ground coughing amd clenching her neck.
Chloe's fingers are marked in the poor girls neck.
I grab Chloe's hand and walk out of the school.
So far our normal relaxing day in school.