Blackwell Break in

Chloe's POV

"Ready to head to blackwell?"
"What why?" Max asks me very confused.
I wiggle David's keys infront of Max her eyes.
"What do those open"
I raise my eyebrow and give her an evil smile,"The school's pool"
"What Chloe how did you get it?"
She looks shocked yet intruiged.
"Stole it from step-douche" I start swinging the keys around my finger.
She grabs the keys.
"Hey" I try to grab the keys but she puts her hand on the center of my chest and stops me. She's stronger than she thinks.
I look at her hand that's basically touching my boob and give her a seductive look.
She quickly pulls her hand away and starts blushing.
Trying to hide her red cheeks by looking down. It doesn't work, I could feel the heat that was going through her cheecks also raising in my own.
"We are not breaking and entering Che" She mumbles still blushing about the small touch.
I don't know why but whenever she calls me Che my heart starts doing backflips. It's like our little thing,only something she gets to say, something sacred.
Shaking my head I look into Max's eyes,"It's not breaking if you got the keys, it's just entering that's not illegal"
I give her a small push to her shoulder and she laughs.
"Aaah you are thinking about it" I say jokingly.
She looks into my eyes and chuckles.
"Ok yeah I have missed getting in trouble with you"
She stares into my eyes and I want to speak but I just drown in her gaze.
"So you want to go swimming?" I put on my puppy eyes since I know she can't say no to this face.
"Fine but I swear If we get arrested I will not be your prison wife."
I put on a shocked face and jokingly say,"What don't you want me to be the Alex to your Piper?"
She chukles and takes a step forward.
I look down into her oceaan blue eyes and can't control myself. I put my hands on her face and kiss her.
It always comes naturally. When she's close to me I just have the urge to push my lips against hers.
I put one of my hands on her back and slide it down to the pocket where she put the keys.
I smile against her lips as I grab the keys out of her pocket slightly grabbing her ass to distract her. We break up the kiss and she look at me with lust.
I hide the keys in my fist. I lean towards Max and whisper in her ear," Check your right pocket"
She smiles and feels her pockets. She panics and then looks at me.
"How did you..?"
"We all have tricks Max being a pickpocket is mine"
I start swinging the keys around my finger again. She looks at me with disbelieve but also impressed.
We walk towards the forest line and make our way back to my truck. Walking with our hands intertwined swinging them a bit. This feels nice, just me and Max I feel... peacefull.
"I wonder what my special talent is"
"Are you kidding me you have so many talents, you're a great kisser and you are hella cute. And ofcourse your photography."
"I'm really not that good a photographer Chloe"
"Stop lying you totally deserve to win the everyday heroes contest."
"That would be great but Victoria will probably win, she keeps slutting it up with mister Jefferson, it wouldn't surprise me if she won by sleeping with him."
We both start laughing. I don't know allot about the Blackwell students but hearing Max talk about all the drama acctually makes me miss school a little.
Maybe I could come back one day and finish school. Not looking forward to living with Joyce and step-douche for the rest of my life besides I could hang out with Max it wouldn't be so bad.
We arrive at the parking lot and head towards Blackwell.
"I don't have my bikini with me so I'm just going in with my bra and undies"
Max bites her lip. Was she thinking about me in my underwear?
"I don't have any swimwear either so we'll both be in our underwear."
A flash of Max in her underwear shoots through my brains and I feel my cheecks turning red.
The rest of the car ride Max talks about Blackwell and her clsssmates.
Kate sounds like a nice girl but apperantlly she has been strugeling with something. Max told me that someone has been drugging students at vortex club parties and poor Kate Marsh was a victim. The sick bastard even posted a video of her.
I wonder if it may be connected to Rachel somehow. I try to not bring up Rachel whenever I'm with Max but I miss her and I wish she would come back but on the other hand I fucking pist at her for just leaving.
As we arrive at Blackwell we see 2 shades of people standing at the school's enterance.

Max's POV

Chloe and I silentlly sneak out of the truck and try to get closer to the two dark silhoutes that are standing infront of the school.
The closer we get the more I'm convinced that it's Warren.
We hide ourselfs behind some bushes and try to get even closer to the 2 people.
It is indeed Warren, his jaw is all swollen and purple because of Chloe's punch. When the man Warren is talking to steps into the light I can't help but feel a little weird. It's Jefferson but it doesn't make any sense. Warren is not in his class and had no bonds with Mark what so ever so why are they talking outside the school at 11:00 PM.
We can't hair anything but continue to observe the duo. Adventually they hug eachother and Warren leaves towards his dorm. I make a small gesture at Chloe that we should bail.
"So any idea why those two were having a secret meeting?"
Chloe asks when we get out of range from Jefferson.
"I have no idea, I didn't think they knew eachother but you know I don't want to think about Warren right now I just want to be with you."
Chloe smiles. She's so pretty when she smiles. It still makes me feel weird how much we changed but it also feels like we didn't age at all. Going away with Chloe makes me forget about the rest of the world for a moment.
Chloe grabs my hand and pulls me against her. When I look up at her she leans in for a kiss and ofcourse I kiss her back. We make out for a long time before heading towards the gym where the pool is at.
"Are you ready to rock and roll"
"Hella yes"
Chloe opens the door and then looks at me with a smug face.
She drags me inside and closes the door then she turns to me and laughs," Miss Caulfield didn't I warn you to not steal my slang!"
She crosses her arms and stares at me.
I take a step towards her.
"What are you going to do about it Price"
Chloe narrows her eyes.
"Thou must be punished"
Before I know it she holds me and starts sucking me in my neck.
I enjoy it but then I realize she is giving me a hickey.
"NO CHLOE I have school tommorow bot my neck" I try to unleash myself from her grip but she is to strong when she stopt she puts on the most evil smile ever.
"There's more where that came from"
"Goddamit, Chloe how am I going to explain this"
I point at the huge bruise like hickey that has formed in my neck.
"Now people will know you are mine."
"Who says I'm yours?"
Chloe drops on one knee and grabs my hand.
My heart raises and my whole body starts overheating.
She looks into my eyes and in a cute soft tone she says," Maxine Caulfield will you be my lesbian hipster girlfriend slash prisonwife?"
I must be smiling like a dork because I can't control my muscles at all.
"Ofcourse I will be your girlfriend!"
She stands up and kisses me. It feels like everything else dissapears and it's just me and Chloe.
"Now let's rock and roll Mad Max!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
I wanted to continue writing but I was already on a 1400 words!!
Again I want to thank all the people that have been supporting me and ofcourse the readers! You guys are the best! Next chapter will be up soon and will be called "Silent Watters" It will be uploaded later this week. again thanks for reading!!!
{BluePunkRockRebel}