Silent Waters

So you guys are lucky I had a a day off from school today so I have time to write another chap, and I'm kinda addicted to continueing this story XD but for the next chapter though that one might take a while. Enjoy and be sure to give me feedback {BluePunkRockRebel}
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Max's POV

"Take off your clothes and show me what you've got!" Chloe says with excitment while taking off her own tank top seductively. Chloe's body is amazing, I have no idea how she's able to keep that figure by just laying in bed all day. Well that has changed, Chloe and I have been heading out allot these past days, I love being with her. Revisiting our old hangouts reliving our youth together. It has braught back so many feelings. Feelings I have been repressing when I saw her again after 5 years.
I told myself it was weird to have feelings for her but mostly that I didn't have the right to  love her.
But when she kissed me I allowed myself to no longer ignore those feelings.
That night, the way she kissed me it was more than booze it was love that I felt.
It's still unbelievable we are together. "Earth to Max?" Chloe waves her hand infront of my eyes. I shake my head and look at her. Drowning in her bright blue eyes. "Sorry I was staring wasn't I?"
"Yes you were but I understand. I mean come on I'm smoking hot." She puts her hand on her hip and takes a model pose. 
I start clapping my hands ," You are right, you are irresistible"
"Your turn" She sits on a bench infront of me watching me.
"Thou shall strip for me fair lady"
"What is it with you and the medival words lately"
"Well you are my princess so I should speak to you in old mystic princess language." She blushes but soon puts on an evil smile.
"So strip or I'll rip those clothes off you"
An image of Chloe undressing me pops up in my mind and I can feel the heat moving through my body.
I make a deep bow," Your wish is my command your highness"
"Wait" Chloe grabs a small bluetooth speaker out of my bag.
"All good strippers have their stage song right?"
She connects her phone with the speaker and she plays the sound track of 50 shades of grey.
I roll with my eyes and cross my arms " Really couldn't come up with something less BDSM."
"Just undress and show me your hakuna matata's" She makes a gesture at my chest.
The song does help me to relax and acctually strip infront of Chloe. I start with my pants. Slowly pulling it down while shaking my hips and going through my knees. Chloe looks at me as if I'm the only thing in this room. Her sight doesn't leave my body for a second.
When I try to seductively take off my shirt I see Chloe standing up and walking towards me.
"Let me help you with that" she whispers. I shiver when her hands slide over my body.
When I see her face again we stare at eachother with lust.

She leans in for a kiss and I throw my arms over her shoulders. She picks me up and before I know it I get thrown into the pool.
I quickly grab my nose to avoid getting water in it. When I get back above water I take a deep breath. I was a bit in shock from the sudden throw into the pool. The water is pretty warm. 
"Really Chloe?" I pull up one of my eyebrows and stare at her.
She jumps in gracefully with a cannon ball. 
The music is still playing in the back ground. It acctually is pretty calming and puts me in a certain mood.
Chloe swims under water and comes closer to me. Then her head comes above water again and she spits a ray of water at my head.
I splash water towards her and we both start to laugh. Having the most awesome water battle I couldn't be any happier. I've missed these moments when I was away. I missed Chloe's spontaneity. She could come up with something to do in just seconds. 
With this blue haired punk by my side I know I'll never be bored.
The music suddenly stops and is replaced by Chloe's ringtone when someone calls her.
Her ringtone is the beginning from the song "Sweet child o mine"
"Shouldn't you get that?" I ask Chloe.
She faces me," Nah let voicemail get it. I got this cool app that will play off the voicemail immediatilly."
When she finishes that sentence a creepy voice starts talking," Chloe I know that you are there, I just wanted to warn you. Max isn't safe, enjoy beeing with her while it lasts. She'll be joining Rachel soon" 
Chloe swims to the side and sprints out of the pool towards her phone. I get out and she's trying to call the number that had left that horrifying message. I'll be joining Rachel soon?

Chloe's POV

I try to call the number but I get a female voice saying the number doesn't exist. I freak out and throw my phone across the room. "Fuuuuuck" I yell. I'm loosing myself. 
Who was this fucker what did he mean with Max joining Rachel soon.
This is so fucked. I feel Max's hand on my back," Chloe don't worry we"ll figure out who that asshole was"
I turn around and put my arms around Max. Whoever the hell that was I will find him and I swear he wont survive unless he gives me some answers.
"We should go, you can stay at my dorm tonight." Max says to me with a soothing voice.
I nod. We get dressed and head towards her dorm. I grab the remains of my phone and take them with me. After locking the door we head towards Max her room.
Inside I drop myself on the couch like a sack of potatoes. I feel powerless.
The message still gives me chills. What happend to Rachel? Why do they want Max?
So many questions and I have no answers at all.
Max drops down next to me and puts her head on my shoulder. "Che we'll figure it out I promise."
I put my arm around her and rest it on her shoulder.
"I know we will but I don't know if I want to figure it out."
"Whatever happend to Rachel it wont happen to me Chloe not as long we stay together."
"I wont leave your side for a minute untill we find this bastard."
"And I'm never leaving yours!"

She swings her leg over my legs and sits on my lap resting her arms on my shoulders.
"Whatever we have to face we face it together!"
"Together" I repeat after her.
She kisses me and I suddenly feel less stressed about everything.
Max is the only drug I need. I wouldn't know what I would do without her and I'm not willing to find out.
We are going to catch this bastard and make him talk.

So this chapter was a little more action then the ones before. I'm trying to make a real story out of this but still keep the romance as the centre of attention. I hope you are going to like what I have planned for all of you *evil grin* It is going to be a Blast!! 
{BluePunkRockRebel}