Rollercoasters and Greyson Chance

Your First RollerCoaster ~ unedited

!+!+!+!

"I'm not so sure about this..." You tell Greyson as you look up at the looming structure in front of you. You study the dips and turns and drops and rolls of the track and you want nothing to do with it. You feel fingers lace through yours and you tear your eyes away from the intimidating ride to look at the stunning boy next to you.

"You'll be fine I promise. You have me." He pushes a strand of hair that fell out of your braid behind your ear. You smile lightly and follow him down the path towards the line. Your let onto the ride and harnessed in safely.

The dude standing behind the platform goes over the rules and then the ride jerks forward and follows along the guided railings before giving way to the empty open sky. You turn to Greyson, "Grey, I'm scared." He puts his arm around you tight.

"Hey, hey It'll be alright. Nothing bad can happen. I got you." He pulls you into him and is still holding your hand. Before the ride takes its first drop he kisses your temple. "I'll keep you safe." You feel your stomach drop and you aren't sure if its the ride or his words. You squeeze your eyes shut the entire ride and focus on Greyson next to you. When the rides over he helps you out of the ride and pulls you onto the platform. He hugs you tight. "I'm so proud of you!!!"

He cups your face and looks at you, He slowly leans in and kisses you. He pulls back while you try to catch your breath. "I can't believe you did that for me.'' You look down blushing because of all the people who saw you two kiss. "Ya I can't believe it either." You say as leads you out of the ride and onto a grassy area in the middle of the park.

He sits down on the hill and pulls you down next to him. You smile at his cuteness and gladly join him. He kisses your hair again. He lays back and looks at the sky. You cuddle into his arms. He seems to be off in thought when he says something shocking.

"Do you know how much I love you right now?" He says out of nowhere.  You quickly sit up and turn around to face Greyson. He was now propped up on his elbows looking at you with mixed emotions. "You- You love me Grey?" You ask nervously.

He thinks about it for a second before answering. "Yeah I do." You look down at the grass you had pulled out of the ground, unaware of your actions. "Say something please?" Greyson asks you, his voice shakey. You look up at him, He was scared now.

You scoot closer to him and reassure him that his fears weren't real. "Don't worry Grey, I love you too." He lets out a deep breath before holding you tight. "So.... Another rollercoaster?" He smiles devilishy.  You laugh, "Yeah... No.'' He smiles at your remark.

"That's cool. I want Ice Cream. Can you eat?'' You smile and nodd before he holds out his hand to help you up. You take it and he pulls you up into a kiss. "I love you..." He mumbles against your lips. "I love you too." You take his hand and walk to get ice cream.

!+!+!+!