Beach Babes (O2L)

Beach Babes ~ unedited

!+!+!+!

"Trev I'm bored!" You shout from the kitchen. He comes tromping down the stairs and opens the fridge. He tosses you a bottle of water. "What do you wanna do?'' He asks. You look out the front window, it's a beautifully sunny day. "Think we could hit the beach?'' He nods after chugging his water. "Get ready." You head upstairs taking them two at a time. You rush to get ready. Finally satisfied with your appearance you start back downstairs.

A car honks outside. "Trevor who is it?" He smiles like he hiding something. "The guys." You don't realize what he says until you get into the car. O2L. Ricky's driving. Connor in the front. JC in the backseat. Connor tells Trevor that Kian and Andrea are meeting us at the beach. Trevor sits behind you and JC. JC won't stop looking at you, he does this stupid guy head nod thing and says "Hey." You scoff and cross your legs. Connor's giggling in the front seat because he insists on vlogging everything. Ricky pulls into a spot and everyone gets out.

The guys see Kian with Andrea down the beach. You all begin to make your way over. You've met Kian before so he greets you with a hey and a hug. Immediately introducing you to Andrea. You click instantly and get along great. She's funny and sweet and perfect for Kian. You sit next to her away from the group.

You look up when Sam comes running towards you guys. "I'm here." He states before plopping down next to you. "And you are?" You smile. "Trevor's cousin." He nods and gets real quiet. He sits there listening to your conversation with Andrea. At one point you laugh and say that you absolutely love Alexander Ludwig from the Hunger Games. Sam pops in, "Yeah! Me too!" Andrea gives him a funny look. Sam looks away and blushes. Kian calls Andrea over. "Stop hogging my girlfriend!"

You and Sam sit there. He's so timid and quiet. You look at him carefully. "Are you okay?" He brings his gaze up to yours. His eyes bright. "Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine." Before you can say anything JC comes crashing down next to you. "Sup." You raise your eyebrows and scoot closer to Sam. He lifts his head up and looks around unaware of what's happening.

JC blabbering but you honestly can't focus. One boy in particular just pulls your attention. Connor walks up to you, and takes your hand. You stand up brushing sand off your but. He leads you away from everyone. You could've sworn he stuck his tongue out at the other boys.

"So how are you today?" He starts. A laugh slips out at his weird way to start the conversation but you roll with it. "Good." He frowns. "You're supposed to ask me how I'm doing." You roll your eyes. "I'm fine." He pouts. "Moving on, how do you like California?" You give him a weird look. "I'm from California. I just live farther upstate." His mouth forms an 'o'.

"Do you know who we are?" He asks with a doubting look on his face. "As in Youtubers or O2L?" He looks down with a smirk. "Just checking." You let out a gasp and point. "Seals!" He joins your childish reaction and takes you over to see them. You have a great time with Connor and he's trying to make you laugh as the two of you make your way back to the group.

As you get closer you see Sam and JC arguing, You and Connor pick up the pace and rush to the two fighting boys. Connor tries to break it up but just gets caught in the middle. Kian rolls his eyes and shouts. "They all like you! Just f*cking pick one so they shut up!" Your eyes widen.

You're about to explain to the boys when Ricky pops up all sassy. "Boy, boy and boy. Back up." He says snapping at each boy. You can't help but smile. Ricky takes a step back and hugs you childishly like a child holds a toy all to himself. "She is mine." He says gesturing to you. JC is trying to hold in laugh because he's supposed to be mad at Ricky. You roll your eyes when Connor fake pouts. "Why him?" You offer a small smile to Ricky. "He offered me food, and honestly Hun I've always been a Ricky girl." Connor stomps off all dramatic. Sam kinda just disappeared in the middle.

Now that was taken care of. You tell Trevor you'll be home later and Ricky takes you on a date.

!+!+!+!

Ok honestly this update made me laugh while writing it so. Ya I hoped you liked it.

Song Of The Chapter: Closer By Tegan And Sara

Quote of The Chapter: "Shouldn't we hold out for the person who doesn't just tolerate our little quirks, but actually kinda likes them? "

Awesome Person: MMA_Girl because she gave me an awesome idea!

Next Update: Nicholas Hoult #2 By Request ^

Notes: If you don't know who o2l is then your living life wrong. Check out Connor Franta, Kian Lawley, Sam Pottorff, JC Caylen, Trevor Moran and Ricky P. Dillon.

I'll probably update again later today so.

Bye my lovelies!

*Comment*

*Vote*

*Follow*

*Add*

~ Shay