Keaton Tries to Change Your Mind (Emblem3)

#Keaton tries to change your mind ~ edited

!+!+!+!

"I don't like him." Keaton states blandly. You're sitting in the den watching Jaws. You sigh. "I know, Keat." You reply. You have recently been seeing one of Wes's friends that Keaton doesn't approve of. "He's gonna hurt you." Keat tells you, his eyes never leaving the screen.

You laugh slightly bitter, "I'm a big girl Keat. He can't hurt me." Abruptly Keaton turns to face you. "Why are you so stubborn?!" He asks, visibly upset. "Why can't you see he's not right for you! He will hurt you! I know his type." He breathes out heavily waiting for your answer.

You get up and face him. "Why do you care so much huh? So what if you don't approve. I won't let him hurt me. Why can't you leave this alone! God Keaton let this be my choice!" You scream. Storming upstairs into your bedroom you slam the door.

You plop down on your bed and close your eyes when you hear a soft knock on your door. "I don't wanna talk to you. Not now. I want you outta my house!" You groan. "That's not gonna happen. I'm comin in." He pushes open the door and flops down next to you on the bed. Turning his head to you he looks into your eyes. "You know why I get so mad, right?" He asked quietly.

You shake your head. "I care. I never want you to go through a broken heart. I want to make sure your protected. Forever.'' He pours out. You punch him lightly and call him a sap. Soon enough you're fighting playfully and hitting each other and he flips you over onto your back still giggling.

It gets really quiet. You gaze into his eyes. His hair dangling just above your forehead. He slowly leans down lessening the distance between your faces... When he falls on top of you. You let out a groan. He blushes and rolls off of you. He buries his face in your neck to hide his embarrassment.

"Sorry..." He mumbles. You laugh "it's okay Keat." Pulling his head out of your neck you face him and lightly peck his lips before cuddling back into him. You were more content and happy with Keaton then you could ever be with one of Wes's friends.

!+!+!+!