(B1A4) When youre stressed

Sandeul: he would do aegyo, overdoing it until he is in danger of hurting himself. You would have to stop him, otherwise his gwiyomi would end up making bruises on his face. Of course, it was cute, but you didn't want him to be hurt, it would just stress you out more. Even though you were worried, it did take your mind off of the other stress for a while, and you were able to just have fun with your boyfriend. "GWIYOMI!" "sandeul doesn't that hurt?" "Is it making you happy?" "Yes but.." "Then nope!"

Jinyoung: he would run you a bubble bath, and basically pamper you to relieve all the stress you have. He would sit behind you in the bath and shampoo your hair, massaging fragrant oils into your skin as well. The aromatherapy would be part of it, as he researched all about it just to give you a relaxing time. "How do I deserve you?" "Just relax and let me take the stress away."

Gongchan: he would plan a fun day, revolved around staying home and playing video games. You come home from school/ work, and he hands you a kigurumi and a controller. "What's this?" He laughs and pulls you over to the bathroom. "Change. Then well have a Mario party party. Or any game really, but I just got Mario party and i know you've been stressed, so.." You smile and kiss him. "Thank you. Be prepared to lose." He laughs and pushes you to the bathroom to change. "Get comfy, you'll need it when you lose."

Baro: he would take you to the park, right after you got home. You wouldn't even be able to change. He would pull your arm and bring you to the car. "Where are we going?" "Somewhere fun! Don't be worried."
"I'm not."
"Good!"
He would roll down the windows, wind in your hair as you drive. Every five minutes he would tell you you're almost there. When you finally got there, He would lead you out of the car, and cover your eyes. "Baro I know were at the park." "Shh pretend you don't know." You two play until the sun goes down, then watch the stars at night, forgetting all about the rest of the world.

Cnu: cnu would be making you pancakes for dinner, ready when you got home. The smell of pancakes fills the room as you walk in, and he rushes over to hug you. "Jagiii. You hungry?" You nod and he leads you over to the table. He sets pancakes in front of you and gets a plate for himself. "This is nice. I wish i could do this with you every night. Eat up. " you giggle and douse your pancakes with syrup, and eat up, stress leaving with each bite.