43. Fights

Whenever Piper and Jason fought, Jason would sleep at Percy's and Piper would give the two of them the silent treatment for days. But no matter what, Piper always forgave Jason--she tried to act tough during their fights, but being apart for too long made her feel lonely.

***

Sigh. Sorry that last headcanon was so uh serious. I was just really mad about what happened in Paris and...I don't even know. That was born.

Did you know Brain was supposed to be black in the shoe Arthur? I don't know why, that just struck me as odd because that's not what I always imagined at all.

Guys I want Fun Lacquer holo topcoats.

It's 4:09 here and it's nearly dark this terrifies me.

Pistachio ice cream sounds nasty as hell.

Okay so I was walking behind my crush in the hallway and I was trying to go around him because he walks slow as hell. The his girlfriend came around the corner and he reached over to give her a high five or something and I ran into his arm and he knows I like him so we just kind of shared this extremely embarrassed look and his girlfriend was being super nice and I couldn't say that I've had a sex dream with her boyfriend and it was the most uncomfortable two and-a-half seconds of my life.

It's my little brother's 6th birthday today!

My friend went bungee jumping yesterday and she sent me a video from this little camera that was attached to her a during the jump and let me tell you that I think bungee jumping looks like the single most terrifying thing ever.

I think half of you two thousand readers like the author's notes more than the headcanons sorry I'm disappointing you. I mean is it really that interesting to read about little random aspects of my life.

Speaking of which, I've decided the names and birthdays of all my children YOU WANNA HEAR?? Haha too bad I'm gonna tell you anyway.

Waverly Lilibeth...May 8th

Blake Pierrot...December 10th

Caitryn Marvel and Genevieve Emilia...October 27th

Jace Maxon...July 31st

I've decided that this is what will happen and you cannot tell me otherwise. Also, I'm getting married on the streets of Venice, Italy on April 12th and I'm going to wear a cute yellow flowy dress and braid flowers in my hair and be barefoot, and all my bridesmaids are going to wear jeans and have flower necklaces and flower crowns and stuff and then I'm going on a honeymoon all around the world because ONE of my friends is going to become a pilot and fly me around the world and it's going to be incredible do you understand?? It's okay you guys can come :)

EDITED: SORRY GUYS I HAD TO REPUBLISH THIS BECAUSE THE ORDER GOT F-ED UP SORRY SORRY