23. Sons Of Hermes

Travis, being a good older brother, was really protective of Connor. He swore to Hermes that he'd personally cause permanent disfiguration to the face of any girl who broke his little brother's heart.

***

Did you guys know that Connor and Travis aren't twins? Hehe I always have and I got really confused when I found out that everyone else thinks they're twins.

I'm teaching myself French and today I learned to say "excuse me sir, where is the toilet? Thank you very much!" I'm so proud.

Im watching the Doctor Who episode (11th doctor) where Amy and Rory find out that River is actually Melody and just omg the feels :,(

We took the reading MAP (measures of student progress, it's a standardized test) and I got 250 which is only 15 points lower than the max score and I feel really smart. I got 256 on the math one, which is still pretty high, but I could have done a lot better because I got really bored at the end and just started guessing. Whoops!

I'm learning SAT vocabulary (don't ask why, I just stumbled upon this SAT practice site) and I already know a ton of the words. It makes me feel so much better than all you basic bitches *eyebrow wiggle*

Sorry that was weird.

Wow, I really am a nerd...

So I'm playing alto sax in my eighth grade jazz band, and everyone else has been playing for like three years and I've only been playing for two months or so and I'm pretty sure I'm the worst player in the band :( makes meh so sad. But I'm okay I guess. I'm not terrible.

I have to babysit my brothers tomorrow morning so there might be an update then, but I don't know.

Restez à l'écoute, de mes lecteurs impressionnants!

(French for "stay tuned my awesome readers!")