What's Gonna Happen Now?

Aw you guys the book is over :(

But don't worry because I have a new project cooking up :D

What is it, you ask?

Sit down kids, Imma tell y'all a story.

So last week I went camping with my friends, and all throughout that trip much of my entertainment was Supernatural preference books. (It's a guilty pleasure.)

(The preference books, not Supernatural.)

(Supernatural isn't a pleasure, it's an effing demonic ever-present being in my life, constantly looking over my shoulder and threatening to squeal uncontrollably, sob, and ruin my life. Seriously guys, it's bad.)

(I am currently rewatching The French Mistake for the third time today. Next I will watch Fan Fiction, then Swan Song, because we all need a little tragedy in our lives.)

Where was I going with this?

Oh, right, preferences. Bleh.

So anyway, you might have guessed that my new project is a Supernatural preference book! I'm honestly embarrassed to be publishing it, but my friends teasing me will never hurt as much as my own self-hatred. Plus, I'm super excited and giddy. I pulled an all-nighter last night alone in my family's RV so I could passionately sing along to my SPN playlist on YouTube and work on preferences. I have, like, almost twenty already.

When I publish the book I'll most likely release five to seven preferences in the very beginning. That way I have a sufficient amount of preferences to start the book with, as well as plenty of backups in case I get writer's block or something for a few weeks.

Writer's block is an epidemic, and I am not unaffected. That, and a loss of interest, are kinda why I ended this book :/

To combat this for my new book, I have a pre-written list of preferences so I never run out of ideas, and a total of fifty-seven Supernatural preference/one-shot/imagine books in my library. I should probably make a reading list or something...

...it's on my to-do list...

Anyway, the preference book will release in a few days! I'm going to California tomorrow. Shoot, I mean today. It's past midnight. Dammit. I have to get up in four hours. Son of a bitch.

Hush, Kestra, go to bed darling. Sleep now.

I'll be back the twenty-sixth, and unless I decide to publish the book while on my trip that'll be the day it's released.

Ugh, does someone wanna make me a cover for it? I'll pay you. In looooooove.

Ha no okay I'm sorry but I can't pay you. But if you would be so kind as to make me a cover because you have time to kill and don't have to get up in four hours I guess you should email me??? I mean you don't have to, I do have a cover, but it's total shit XD Whatevs.

HEY IF YOU HAVE EVEN MORE TIME TO KILL WATCH THE MUSIC VIDEO TO CHERRY PIE BY WARRANT SO WE CAN LAUGH AT IT TOGETHER ITS SO FUCKING 80S OH MY GOD

Also I seem to remember telling you guys to never let me say "y'all" again yet it's in the fourth sentence.

YOU HAD ONE JOB OKAY???! ONE GOD DAMNED JOB.

Okay I better publish this so I can go to bed.

By the way I wrote this on my laptop when I usually write on my phone, so the spacing is probably kinda weird. Just a heads up.

Go to sleep Kestra

EDIT eh I just published my spn preference book!!!1!!!1!1!1!1!1!1111!!!!1!