Chapter 1 : The Dangerous Game

I was sad that Teresa had to die in the end and I ship Thomesa a lot so I decided to create a book where Teresa did not die. That is the only change ^_^, other than that everything is per normal.

"No! I can't be separated from you again!"Thomas screamed to Teresa.

  Teresa pressed her face against the glass and whispered. "I'm sorry! There is nothing I can do."

  And she left Thomas screaming and thrashing about in the room. A tear fell down her face they would have to face this again. The same thing they faced years ago, except this time it was with a new big bad.

  The people encouraging this to work out don't want to perish simply because the past experiment failed, they want to live. So they named their experiment Live Evil.

*****

  " Help ! Is anyone out there!" Thomas thrashed about the box he was stuck in. All he knew was that it was dark out there, and there was a hole big enough to fit his finger to let the air in.

  " Yes! I am here!" A male voice replied.

  " So am I !" A few more voices replied.

  Even without saying or speaking anything they all thought the same thing, what the hell are we doing crammed up in a box.

  All of a sudden the dark place they were in was filled with sunlight. They had come to an abrupt stop.

  They were the only ones there. There was about 30 or so of them there.

  The place looked barren they were in the center of what was surrounding them, a mossy stone maze.

Thank you ! If you have read this book I will be posting the next chapter soon ! Make time to check out my other books! Bye! (^_^) - taylurqueen