Chapter 49

I worked for 2 days for the president as his assistant. And we immediately got invited with the whole family. President Obama liked to know me, and my family better. I couldn't say no. So we where going to dinner with the president. Okay. A little bit akward....

We knocked on his front door, and to my surprise. He opened it by himself. "Oh Katherine! So amazing that you could make it!" He said, and kissed my cheeks.

"To my pleasure Sir."

"You know how to call me Katherine."

"I am sorry." I chuckled. "Well, you invited my whole family. And at the moment we are missing 3 of them."

"Oh why?"

"Well, my husband and I, we moved to DC. And his mother stayed in New York. Because she had a job there. And one of his daughters died. And my dad is in prison."

"I am so sorry for your lost, Mr Castle." He said, and shooked Rick's hand. "Well, pleasure to meet you Mr Castle. The Amazing Richard Castle. My daughters love your books. Well, and so do we."

"I am glad you like them Sir." Rick said.

"Just call me Barack. Please. I feel more comfortable by that." Rick nodded. "Come in! Dinner is served in 5 minutes!" He stepped a side, and we walked in.

We where having a delicious dinner, and we all shared our stories. We laughed. And I didn't feel that akward anymore. Like we where just friends for years! Well, it felt very familiar. It was nice, well. No. I was having dinner in my boss' house. And he was accidentally the President too. Yup. Akward again.

"Richard, if I may call you like that." Barack spoke, and Rick nodded. "Why did you kill off Derick Storm?" Rick laughed.

"You know, I get that question a lot!" Rick said.

"I bet! But I still am wondering why. And you're the only one, who can tell us."

"Yeah, I think so. But Kate knows too."

"She said she wouldn't tell me, she didn't know if you where okay with it."

"Always Caring. Right Kate." I nodded. "Well, I killed him. Because I knew what was going to happen every scene. Every second. I just got bored of him, so I started a new character. Nikki Heat."

"Well, he wasn't boring Richard. He was totally amazing!" Michelle said.

"But Nikki Heat is even more." I said.

"Yeah? Is she?" Barack raised his eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, because Nikki Heat. She is me. She is based on me. Right Rick?"

"So my assistant, is the inspiration of Nikki Heat! Well that is totally amazing!!" We all shared a laugh.

After dinner, Michelle and I did the dishes. Caitlin was meeting up with their daughters, and Rick and Barack. Where totally into Rick his books. Sharing all kinds of stories he could use in his book. After the dishes. Michelle showed me the whole house. It was incredibly amazing! So big. So beautiful. For now. I want to be an president.

"Oh. Katherine darling. It's getting late." Michelle said, while I was still looking into the big garden.

"You're right, I should get my husband and kids. At least if my husband wants to go home." I laughed, and we got back inside. Rick and Barack where totally into his books. Again. "Rick, darling. Do you mind heading off to home? I need to go up early, and you do too."

"Oh. Ofcourse. Barack, we need to talk by one day."

"Sure thing Richard. Sure thing!"

We headed off, and they waved us goodnight. I couldn't believe that my boss, had something in common with Rick? Well okay.

We headed home, and I put all the girls in bed. When I came back down, Rick handed me some wine.

"To us. And your amazing Job." He said.

"To us! And your thing with my boss." I laughed and our glasses clings. We sat on the couch, and watched a movie. Untill I fall asleep in his arms.

A/N:
Okay guys. 1 chp left. I am making it the most cutest ending you'd ever seen in your life! Tomorrow I will update it. ❤️ Still sorry😔 But keep voting, and reading! Because that's all fine!❤️❤️
I love you all so much!

Together we make a Familyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें