Chapter 19

The day went by easy. We went to our precinct, and Rick did some writing. I was just sitting around his office. It was empty here, no case. And Rick didn't play his game with me. Not yet. I knew he was gonna continue tonight, he had this planned. Like in forever. He just wanted to do that. My thought where dancing around my mind. That stupid game of him was not going away. He just did things with my mind too! And that sucks. I wanted to get it away, but it wouldn't go away. I guess he knew when I wanted it to go away, then he putted it back!

"You're bored." He spoke, not looking up.

"How'd you know?" I asked, looking up to him.

"I can feel it. You're staring." He looked up this time.

"No. I'm not."

"Yes you are. I know exactly when you're bored. That's now."

"Okay... Yes I am bored. A lot. Can you do something to get that away?" I asked and he smirked. "Oh no! No! Forget it. I am not going to have sex here with you! Hell no!" I said and stood up, I was about to walk away. But his door closed before I could walk out. "Rick? Ya serious? Why do we ever put that button on your desk, for automatically closing the door? Open it!" By that he locked the door. "I am trapped inside. Fuck!"

"Oh Kate. Nothing to worry about." He stood up, and slowly maked his way to me. I walked backwards, getting away from him.

"You know Rick. You're very horny these days." I said. Just realizing what I said.

"Don't you like that?" He teased.

"Seriously? You're super creepy when you are horny."

"Am I? Well I thought you liked it."

"Where is the childish you?" I asked and he got closer to me. I reached the wall. I couldn't go further. And he stepped closer to me. Slowly.

"The childish me? Still here. But I just want you. Right now."

"You really want that, huh?"

"Really bad." He said. And he stood in front of me now. Placing his hands on my hips. I stood there, complete shock. Not knowing what he should do. He took my hands, and placed them above my head and started kissing me. Passionately.

"Rick.... What are you doing?" I asked, out of my breath.

"Mh, you really have no Idea?" He asked, kissed down my neck.

"Gosh Rick! I thought you weren't playing that game anymore."

"Oh, that game is for tonight. I am trying something different." He said, and kissed down my stomach. To my womanhood. And I gasped. The next I knew was he was with his hands inside my jeans. And again I gasped. He started to play games again.

After a 20 minutes, playing this game. There was a loud knock on the door.

"MOM? DAD? ARE YOU INSIDE!?" It was Brooklin. And I gasped again. He let me go, and I tried to catch my breath. "MOM?!"

"We are always... Interrupted.... While we do things...." I panted. Still didn't get my breath back.

"Mom? Open that damn door!"

"Brooke? What's wrong...." I panted.

"Mom? What da fuck. Why are you panting."

"Oh... Nothing.. But what's wrong?" I walked to the door, and opened the door. She looked shocked.

"Caitlin... She is kidnapped." And she burst into tears.

Together we make a Familyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें