Chapter 12

A couple days later I told Rick where I thought about. He agreed. He wanted to start over again. But didn't know how. We tried a lot to forget yesterday. Nothing even helped. I realized how fucked I was. I didn't have a Job, and one of my best buddy's. I went to the precinct, to get my last stuff. I was saying goodbye to it, and I told Gates when she needs me for a case, she could call me. And I would help. She knows she could call me, and she was just sad. Like in really sad. She thanked me for all the cases I closed, the years I worked here. She hugged me, and let me go with a good heart. She looked at me when I was standing in the elevator. Once he closed, I sighed. And looked down.

I unlocked the door, and got in. Rick was in his office, writing. I slid out my shoes, and I got my suff into his office. "Hey." I said, and he looked up.

"How was it?" He asked, stopped writing.

"Uh. Gates almost cried." I said with a smile. It means I have left a good impression. True. But it didn't felt good to do. "And I told her when she needed me, she could call. I will always help when they need me."

"Good choice!" He smiled. "But can I have your Elephants here, on my desk?"

"I tought you hated them?"

"It reminds me more to the precinct. We aren't there anymore."

"Ofcourse, you can get them!" I opened my bag, and gave him my Elephants. He sat them down on his desk, I smiled. Like a little memory.

"So, what are you doing today?" He asked, after looking at the Elephants.

"I will go out for a run. To fresh my mind. You?"

"I had something I needed to do, for the book. So I have a meeting with Gina this afternoon, don't worry. Only the book!" He teased.

"Keep your Tiger calm!" I teased. "If you know what I mean!" I laughed and walked out to the kitchen and got myself a drink. He walked after me.

"Damn, if you talk that Sexual. I-I...."

"Stop. I don't want to know!" I laughed.

"Yea, sorry!"

"Well, I am going out for a run. When you need me. You can call." I said, walking into the bedroom to change my clothes. I came back, took my phone, earphones. Kissed Rick, and went out.

Castle's Pov-
As soon as she was out, I runned into my office, and looked further for an office. I searched like whole internet, and I found something. I immediately called the number, and he picked up. We talked for a while, and then he told me to meet him there. For me looking in the office. I was excited, I knew Kate couldn't not work. I would surprise her! By opening my own "Precinct". Well mini precinct. Private Investigators! Great idea!