F I F T Y - S E V E N

Depuis le début

I looked over to Sehun and the others, they're asking Sehun about how I was able to return to my normal form.

"The kiss of life is real," Chen said and I nearly choked.

"No wonder Sehun wanted us to leave you two alone last night." Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows at me.

I looked over at the TV and I noticed the date. "It's already the fourteenth?" I asked aloud.

"Hey, don't change the subject. We're not done probing in." Baekhyun said.

"Just answer my question," I snapped.

They gave me a confused look before nodding. "Why are you asking though?" Kyungsoo asked.

"That means it was my birthday yesterday," I sighed. "I missed it." I laughed to myself.

They all looked surprised suddenly. Come to think of it, I never mentioned anything about my birthday to them.

"Really? That means we're too late, should we celebrate Paige?" Tao asked.

"Oh no need. It's just that I usually go to my mom and dad on my birthday, but it was all different yesterday." I scratched my head.

"You still got to celebrate," Kai said and I shot him a warning look.

"What a coincidence," Chen began laughing. "So basically that was birthday se--ouch!" He groaned when I pinched him.

"You always pinch me!" He whined.

"You think I'd let you continue what you were saying?" I raised one eyebrow and he just gave a Cheshire grin.

"It's still not yet too late to celebrate Paige. This is still your first birthday with us." Kyungsoo smiled.

"I just want to go to Mr. Damon." I answered. "How is he?"

"No changes, he's still asleep," Tao answered. "But his vital signs are improving a lot, which is good."

"How about the others?" I asked again.

"Well they're taking turns in managing the company. We actually feel bad that we can't help but they know how to do their jobs well." Chanyeol explained.

"If you didn't have me to watch over, then you could've been with Mr. Damon more often." I sighed. "I'm sorry if I caused trouble."

"It's okay, I'm pretty sure Sehun enjoyed taking care of you" Baekhyun winked.

"You're making it look like I'm a pervert," Sehun commented. "I already explained what I have to explain."

"Don't worry about it," I said while I averted my gaze. "I guess it's not much of a big deal if it's you." I said.

Kai suddenly nudged Sehun's arm. "Paige just officially broke the limitation barrier."

"What do you mean by limitation barrier?" I asked.

"Sehun can do anything he wants with you, it's fine as long as it's him." Chen explained and all of them except Sehun and I broke into laughter.

"Unbelievable." I groaned.

"Anyways, let's go to father today. It's still Paige's request for her birthday." Kyungsoo said to change the subject. I'm thankful for Kyungsoo, among everyone in here he really is the most mature. He joins in the teasing but he knows when to get serious and when to joke around.

"Let's have breakfast first." Chanyeol said.

"I'll help." I volunteered.

After we had breakfast, we rested for a while. Before noon, we decided to leave the house to head to the hospital.