F I F T Y - S E V E N

Start from the beginning

"Wait, Paige is really back?" Tao asked in bewilderment.

"This is Paige, can't you see. It's her." Baekhyun said as he kept pinching my cheeks.

"Of course it's me. What's going on?" I asked.

"You were in your demon form for the past days. You kept leaving the house, you were following Aleister's orders then Sehun caught you once and we've been keeping you here ever since." Kyungsoo narrated.

"Wait, what do you mean keeping me in here?" I asked. "Sehun mentioned that potion. What is it?"

"It's like medicine," Chanyeol answered. "We used it on you to weaken you, well... So that you won't leave anymore. We do feel bad for using it on you."

"How long was I out like that?" I asked.

"Three or four days?" Chen answered.

"Wait," I pushed Kai and Baekhyun away for a while. "Within those three to four days, I was under the effect of that potion right?" I asked and they nodded. "So I could hardly move within those days?" They nod again.

"How am I... Who did... What?" I couldn't even ask a decent question.

"I know what you're thinking Paige," Kai snickered. "Sehun was the one doing everything for you. He was your personal caregiver."

Without any more questions I pulled Sehun to one corner of the room, right away from earshot of his brothers.

"Explain," I whispered.

"All I did was change your clothes." he answered. "There are times when I'd assist you to the bathroom but all I did was wait outside since the effect would be going off around that time." he explained quickly.

"You've been changing my clothes?" I asked.

"Then who do you want? Chanyeol?" He asked and I rolled my eyes at him.

"But wait... You changed everything? I mean everything?" I asked.

"Let me quote what you told me while you weren't you. It's not like you haven't seen me naked yet." he said and I slapped my forehead in embarrassment.

"Look, you were always wearing a dress because it's easier to make you wear it. I hope you don't mind since I made you use your mother's dresses." he explained.

Sehun was the one changing my clothes this whole time? Okay, maybe it's not that bad when you look at the circumstances that we were in.

I pinched him on his sides which made him flinch. "No wonder you were able to ask me to shower with you so casually."

"Like I said, it's just a shower." he chuckled.

"Are you two okay?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Yeah, we're okay." I answered.

We walked over to them and I just took a seat. Kai was sitting next to me and I noticed that he was looking.

"What?" I asked.

"Love bite," he whispered.

My face reddened and I quickly covered it up with my hair. He grinned in amusement. Why is he always so good at noticing those?

"You shouldn't have worn Sehun's shirt. It's so obvious." he said.

"Did you and Baekhyun tell anyone?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Like we have to," he grinned. "It was obvious the moment we saw you two. You smell the same, you both have damp hair and to top it all off, you're wearing Sehun's clothes. The only surprise we had was that you're back to your normal form."