fourteen

I already bought the chocolate.

Now, my mind was wandering everywhere to think about what words i should put into the letter. Maybe something lovely? Honestly i'm not really good at writing, but hell, it's Calum he wouldn't mind about anything.

Sighing, i threw my head back as my neck hardly bumped against the chair. It was confusing since Calum just told me to write a letter, and he didn't say what should i write about. All i can think is just a normal conversation such like 'hey how are you?' Or 'hey what's up?'

I rolled my eyes, thinking that i shouldn't worry too much about the letter. Then, i started to grab the pen and moved my hand in a slow motion to start writing.

Hey Calum, how are you?

Oh well, i don't really care anymore.

I seriously don't know what to talk about. But, let's just say i really want to meet you already and i know i have to be patient because i can't just leave your 17 years old appearance just like that. He need friends to talk during lesson, and so am i. You made me forgot that this world is boring, and i'm going to thank you for that. so, thank you so much. I like you a lot. Yes, a lot.

- luke

I sighed once again, folding the paper and put it inside the envelope. After i was ready, i stood up from my seat and headed over the bathroom to have a shower. The shower was alright, i did stumble sometimes but that was just so me.

Looking over around my wardrobe, i picked the grey colored t-shirt and usual black skinny jeans. I took a look at my own reflection on the mirror for a minute, smiling after i thought that i looked alright. Because honestly, sometimes i think that i'm a trash even though some people say that i'm kinda hot.

I stepped out from my room, my eyes immediately caught a figure of woman who was sitting on the couch, a tv being played in front of her. "Mum," i greeted, prompting a small smile.

She turned her head to see me, a smile also molded upon her face as she examined me for a moment. "Yes? Where are you going?" She asked, a small frown made it way onto her eyebrows.

"I'm going to take a walk," i answered.

Mum's smile got even wider as she shot me her glistening teeth, small chuckles left out from her lips. "That's rare, but okay, be careful!"

"Bye mum!" I waved at her before i stepped out my feet from my house, sighing slightly as i stood up in front of the door.

It was 4pm already, I could tell by the sun light, the clouds, and the air. I ran my fingers through my blonde locks, scratching it for a moment before i decided to walk to the park. As i walked, i could see buildings and busy peoples were walking, some of them did another movement.

Once i reached at the park, my eyes were scanning everywhere and eventually landed on one of the benches. I looked over, trying to find a figure of guy that aged around 20 years old. What if Calum is here? He probably somewhere near this park to watch my movement.

But, i didn't try to search anymore because it was our promise, and promise need to be fulfilled. I won't meet him until the time. I won't meet him until he asked me.

Slowly, i put the small bag that contained chocolate and a letter on the bench. Thinking about that Calum soon would take this couldn't make me more happier, it was like someone mysterious actually liked you and you liked the mysterious guy too. It was mutual feelings with another circumstances.

I sighed contentedly before i smiled in happiness, kinda proud with this moment. As my eyes darted on the luminous blue colored sky, i turned my feet to another direction and ready to go back to home.

Promise?

Promise.