eleven

My eyes were slowly closing as i breathed steadily, my hand grabbing the pencil. As i let out a small sigh, my head was rested against my arms which were laying down on the table.

When i was going to close my eyes completely, a handwriting slowly forming upon the table, causing me to open my eyes abruptly. I grabbed my pencil back in one clench, enthusiastically trying to answer Calum after he wrote some words on the table.

Luke?

Sorry, i'm sleepy.

It's okay. Did i wake you?

No, i was just going to sleep.

Sleeping in class how badass.

I smiled a little, my eyes half open as my hand moved in a slow pace due the sleepiness.

You know, i was thinking about something.

And what's that.

Closing my eyes a little, i let my mind wander for a second to think of something. It was already in my mind for hours now, and i'm trying to piece it together so it would make more sense to both me and Calum. As i sighed deeply, i slowly formed a handwriting on the table's surface.

If you're going to wait for me for three years, would you get my letter if i send you one?

What do you mean?

So, i'm going to put a letter at somewhere and you're going to get it.

And then?

You answer it by putting a candy that has a mint flavor after you took my letter.

I see, that's pretty cool.

So, i'll know if you're still here for me.

Fine, i'm going to prove it to you. Where and when ? I'll note it.

November 2, in near balwyn high school there's a park. And in that park there's a little wooden box glued on the floor that usually used by the kids to put something. I don't really know honestly.

So you put your letter inside that?

Yeah. But seriously i don't know why that box got made and what the real use of it.

You know i probably move to Melbourne in the future just so i can meet you and doing this thing.

Maybe, let's just see that.

I sighed lightly, feeling my eyes couldn't hold it anymore. My body felt so tired after PE and math lesson just giving me more headache.

Sure, we don't know about the future though.

Yeah.

Wtf dude your handwriting is so ugly right now.

I'm sleepy.

Okay just sleep. Don't forget about the letter.

Don't forget about the candy.

I promise i'll give you the candy.

I promise i'll write the letter and put it inside the box.

Promise?

Promise.