six

I put down my pencil as i looked at the table, sighing heavily. It had been awhile since i had  talked to Calum, because he said that he was always busy at the moment and couldn't sit at his usual seat due the group project he had currently and the fact that they must did the task together.

Yes, two weeks without him felt so extremely empty.

I really wanted to talk about the time difference with him, but maybe it wasn't a great plan considering he needed some space to focus on his school after all. I groaned, resting my chin on the back of my hand and showing a vacuous expression while doing so.

I looked back down, a flat and uninterested form of lips involuntarily curved down into a vigorous smile. This was the first time he started the conversation, it was always been me all the time.

Hey luke. You there?

Calum calum calumm ❤

You drew a heart, that's cute.

Are you done with the project?

Yes, and i think i can talk more with you from now on.

Why?

I don't know, the class period kinda changed.

Is that a good thing?

Of course baby.

Did you just...

That's why i don't know about maze running.

You just changed the subject, i hate you. and it's maze runner.

Wait, i'll erase some so the teacher won't be suspicious.

I nodded, knowing what he meant even though he couldn't see me. I erased some of our messy handwriting, peeking if anyone had caught me. Before I decided to write again, I took my notes to copy some math formulas from the whiteboard for about 5 minutes long.

Once I was done, I took my pencil back and started to write on the table, seeing Calum had wrote something before I could.

Hey, sorry i was writing for my notes.

It's ok, i was too.

Nice student.

Wow thank you for the compliment.

Haha, so are you single?

You sounded like a creepy old man.. but yes. Are you?

Yes because I'm here waiting for you baby.

You did it again.

I know you like it.

Are we flirting now?

If you want it to be ; )

I won't write anymore if you keep acting like a creepy old man.

I was kidding mate, chill.

Okay b r o.

So, 2015 huh? Is it nice?

Well yeah.. maybe

Cool. Is there any flying car?

I unconsciously let out giggles, covering my mouth using my hand so the sounds wouldn't get heard that much. Thankfully, the teacher didn't recognize me laughing, so I was glad.

Are you serious? Of course not!

Well, i thought there was...

You sound like a kid cal.

Hmmm maybe.

Wait, do you still live in here until 2015?

I don't know. Maybe yes, maybe no.

We could meet you know.

Don't. Let me know more about you first. If we meet, then this thing probably will be gone.

Yeah, i know you don't want to lose me.

That's the truth though.

I don't want to lose you either or i won't have anyone to talk to during math.

Oh.

C'mon, i like talking with you too! Get the point.

Yeah yeah.

By the way, that means you're older than me.

3 years older, yep.

Oh cal, i'm the one who need to go right now. Bye.

Bye babe.

I don't know anymore. All i could feel is the warm temperature on my cheeks.