eight

Two months. It had been two months since I met Calum because of this weird encounter. We began to get closer than before. And honestly, i didn't hate it at all. Hell, I really love it. I felt blessed and i wanted to know more about him.

Yes, we have never seen each other looks but that didn't matter because i knew that he was a nice person. Even though i shouldn't judge everything just because i think so.

I looked at the table, a curve of smile immediately formed once Calum started writing.

I want to meet you.

Sighing, my smile got even wider that my cheek had sculpted a dimple. Of course I wanted to meet him too, but if we already meet what if I couldn't interact with the 3 years ago Calum? I really wanted to know him much better first. I'm still not ready to meet him.

You can meet the younger luke. 2012 luke. 14 years old luke

That would change the history luke.

I understand.

I will wait for 3 years then.

I took a deep breath once I saw those words appeared on the table, my smiled disappeared for a second. Will he really wait for me for three years? three years is pretty a long time.

Do you really think, if we're in relationship you can stay faithful for me?

I may haven't know you that much, but deep down i know i can.

But even deeper you know you can't

What should i do so you can believe me?

I stopped writing for a while, my mind was wandering to find an idea. What about a letter? Or something?

It didn't really matter to be honest, all I want that Calum could give me a proof that he would wait for me, he would stay faithful for me, he would remember me even after three years.

Erhm. You can give me something?

What do you want then?

Once again, my mind had gone to somewhere to think of something. What do I want? What do I want... I wonder what do I want.. Oh.

Smiling, I quickly grabbed my pencil again and every movement of it had made a soft handwriting upon the table.

Penguin penguin penguin penguin

What are you? Five?

Maybe

Hm hm

I'm mentally 5 years old inside.

Cute.

I know i'm cool.

I said you're cute.

And you're too.

Shut up i'm handsome

You didn't admit it, cute

We're not going to fight about this.

Fine fine.

You can trust me you know.

I hope so.

I'll prove it to you.

Sure.

What day?

October 20, 2015.

Okay, give me your address? And in 3 years i promise i'll give it to you.

Promise?

Promise.