ten

This morning, I came to school with a happy smile applied on my face all the time without failing. It couldn't be avoided that I was extremely happy because of yesterday event. I even slept with the penguin Calum had given to me yesterday, maybe I would sleep with it from now on.

Still smiling in happiness, I walked through the corridors before I felt a hand tapped me on the shoulder. "Luke?" A voice called my name, causing me to turn my body to see the person.

"Hey, Ash. What's up?" I greeted, a smile prompted upon my lips.

The guy who called me, that was named Ashton awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, a flush of embarrassment seemed made it way onto his face. "Urhm, no, it's just I haven't seen you in a while. How are you?"

"Fine, thank you? It's a lame question, Ash," i giggled, trying to subside the awkward atmosphere.

He was giggling also, still awkwardly smiling with his eyes wandering around to look at the floor. "Yeah, sorry. You know, I just miss you so much. Do you want to hang out later?"

I had heard from some people that Ashton has a crush on me, which means he was trying to flirt with me, right? All I want right now is waiting for Calum, he already prove it that he could wait for three years and I don't want to break the promise.

"Sorry Ash, but i'm pretty busy lately. There's school, family, and things... sorry," I apologized politely, still trying to smile.

"Oh, yeah it's okay. I'll see you later?"

"I'll talk to you later, we can hang out with Michael too someday when i'm not busy. Is that okay?"

Ashton rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, it's okay. Bye Luke."

After he said that, Ashton went off to his class whilst I entered my own class and quickly sat down on my usual seat once the teacher went in, wearing a keen looks behind her red glasses. She shifted her feet to position herself before she coughed, filling the quite air with her voice.

"So class, tomorrow we'll have a test and today i'll give you a new lesson, so please pay attention," she said, her sharp eyes eyeing every student in this class.

I could hear some of them were growling, annoyed at the fact that the teacher suddenly decided to give us a test tomorrow. I noted once again, tomorrow.

Rolling my eyes, a slight of grunt escaped from my lips as i ran my fingers through my hair, ruffling with it for a second. I tucked out my notes and books from my backpack, lazily put them onto the table before my hand lurched across to reach my blue colored pencil, grabbing it in one clench.

A curve of smile tinted on my face as my hand moved in a swift motion to write something on the table, impatiently trying to get connected with Calum.

Cal? You here?

Yes, what's up?

I have a math test tomorrow. sighs.

You're smart, i bet you can do it.

I hope so. How about you? Don't you have any test?

Not at the moment. So have you received the penguin.

Maybe it's better if i don't say it because it's the future, and it's your future decision.

True, but i'm sure i will give it to you.

Why so sure?

Because... i'm sure?

Classic.

So you know, i've heard about you. And i'm going to stalk you later.

What do you mean?

You're friends with michael, my friend's brother.

Oh my god, you're friends with logan?

Yes. I didn't know that you live in Sydney before.

Yeah, sorry i forgot to tell you that. I moved to Melbourne when i was 16.

It's okay, i'm going to stalk you.

Okay, now i'm thinking about when i was 14 i felt someone was seeing me. Now maybe it was you???

I was your ghost, funny.

Then it was true when you said you were a ghost, or maybe even alien.

Maybe?

You're not a person.

I'm a beast now.

Then i'm the beauty.

Wait that sounds so wrong.

Okay beauty.

My heart rattled for a second once i saw those words, those lovely words. Even though i knew he was joking, he had succeed to make my heart flutter in a second. I never got called like that because i'm a guy, it's kinda weird but i like it because it's Calum...? I guess.

Smiling, i was starting to write again.

But thinking about it again, it's still a weird encounter.

I know, i understand.

This is so confusing.

Indeed.

Now it's not fair if you'll know my face first.

It's good because when we finally meet someday, you're easier to find right?

Yeah right. But don't even try to be friends with me because you'll change the history.

Yo smart ass, i know that.

Urgh, rude.

Eh I need to go now, it ended earlier than i would think. Bye.

Byee ❤

You drew a heart again, that's cute aha.

I felt the feelings of happiness once again warmed up my body, a small smile formed upon my lips. It was a nice thing that Calum seemed had taken an interest towards me, even though i haven't seen him yet. I'm glad i met him because he had lighten up my boring world.

+

a/n: i'm sorry for updating too much, it's because i really love this story. Hope you love this story too!