four

My fear was, that my seat in a math class got taken with another people. And it happened.

I cautiously walked to the person. She was reading book- a novel to be exact. Her hazel eyes seemed already lost in the story as she let her back rested on the chair. I slowly stood beside her, and asked,

"Excuse me, erhm, this is my seat. Can you move?" Okay, that sounded rude a little.

She glanced at me from the corner of her eyes, not moving her hands from the thick book at all. I fake coughed because of her furious looks, feeling awkward by standing here like an idiot. But, after she examined me from head to toe, a curve of smile showed up under her steady breath.

"Oh, i'm sorry. I thought this seat still available. I'll sit over there," she pointed at the another seat, smiling.

I nodded, flashing a smile and immediately let myself sit down after i watched the girl went toward her seat reluctantly. As i was rushed with a sudden excitement, i quickly write down the message.

Calum, don't let anyone sit on your seat.

Protective much?

Erhm.

Haha, i'm kidding pumpkin. Okay, don't worry.

You're distracting me from math, it's a good thing.

Cool.

Ye

Eh, by the way i'm gay.

My eyes suddenly widened once I read that. Of course I was shocked, everyone must be shocked when someone suddenly said he was gay out of nowhere. But, I didn't know why my lips couldn't help it but made a curve of smile, a weird smile in between of shock or happiness. But like, how could you smile when you're shocked? So maybe, it was happiness. I don't really know.

Sorry Luke, but i don't want to talk with you if you're a homophobic or anyone who says that gays are wrong.

No, it's okay. I'm bi.

Oh my god, thank you lord.

Seriously i'm not lying.

Yeah, honestly it's nice to know that you don't hate me because of that reason and i love talking with you..

Haha, i won't hate you, i wouldn't ever hate you for that reason. Honestly, I'm more into boys than girls.

I love talking with you too.

Awesome. We've been talking about 6 times and i already like to have you as friends.

Same, even though you're rude sometimes.

Duh, you love me

Maybe

Bye

No no no, i love you come back

Ignoring you

You're still writing though.

It's because i'm such a cool person.

Wow okay.

Cool.

What's your last name, by the way?

Hood

Robin hood?

Whatever... you?

Hemmings.

Luke hemmings, i see. Middle name?

Robert. You?

Thomas.

Maze runner!

What's that?

A movie calum.

Never heard that.

Are you serious?

Yes. And look, i need to go. See you later lucas.

Yeh....

I smiled as i looked at our handwriting. They made me happy for some reason. And even though i didn't really know about Calum which i hope that i could, i felt like we kinda comfortable with each other already.