-6- Sibling group

"Finally, aa break from school. Thank god Veterans Day is here!" I stretched my arms out, and stood up to hear my knees pop into place. "That can't be good."

Meow!

I jumped back onto my bed spread, my eyes widen when I seen a yellow eyed cat staring at me.

Germs. That was all I could think about now. Germs on that cat, germs on my floor, and germs in my life.

"Uhh, Cat. Go Cat!" I threw my pillow in the direction where the cat stood.

It hissed slightly and started to lick its paws.

"Go away!" I growled.

It shook its head, it started to walk closer to where I sat. His nails went into my mattress  and he neared where I sat. I backed up backwards, dragging my butt across the bed until my back hit the backboard.

Before the cat touched my foot a black crow flew through my window. It crackled loudly making the cat jump back fast. It's bright yellow eyes glaring at the crow which sat on my dresser. The cat gave me one final hiss, then disappeared through the window which was later followed by the crow.

My eyes widen, not understanding what had happened.

I leaned up setting my hand beside me. "Wet." I turned to my side to see my palm setting in a yellow liquid. "The cat...the cat peed on my bed."

"Ahh, a cat peed on my bed!" I screamed as I pulled off my sheets and forced them onto the floor.

For the next two hours I sat in the shower, focused on why I was like this. Why I had to be like this...was I meant to be like this or was I suppose to be something else. As I dried myself off I notice I received a text from Jonah.

(Text)

Can we talk- Jonah

Yes, where?? - Me

Five minutes Later

Artie's Coffee- Jonah

Ok, I'll c u in twenty- Me

I walked down the street until I came face to face with Artie's Coffee. I nodded in approval and seen Jonah sitting in a booth. His hands together and his face looking guilty.

"Please don't tell me he knocked a girl up."

I walked into the coffee house and as soon as I came to the booth I knew what to say. "What's wrong?"

Jonah looked up in shock, "why do you always expect something is wrong?"

"I know you better than myself..."

He bit his lip not denying it. "I have to tell you something."

I sat down in the booth. "Ok." I took a deep breath, "I'm ready."

Jonah nodded. "Last Halloween, I went out with Mary after you left the party."

I nodded.

"And something strange happened."

(Back Flash)