-3- What am I? A Mind Reader

I gulped hard when Daryl said those words. It felt as if it was a gun shot. The room went silent and no one shared after that. All we did was sit and watch videos on how a fetus grew in the womb.

I now knew how the school had no teen pregnancy ...they scared the penis out of everyone.

I chewed on the side of my lip. I felt eyes watching me, it was as if they were trying to stare right through me. My mind was being fogged by this person.

The bell rang and everyone stood up from the floor painfully. I felt my muscles in my knees tighten and my legs made weird cracking sound.

The day went fast after that.

I sat down in study hall beside Jonah who stared aimlessly around the classroom. "She's weird."

"Who." Jonah asked.

"All of them...the new students."

Jonah looked confused, "which ones."

I made sure no one was listening to our conversation. "Mary she's...deadly, and the girl with icy blue eyes, and him, Daryl." I pulled Jonah closer to me. "They seem different."

"What's wrong with different?" Jonah asked.

I gulped. "Different in a bad way...this different can't be good."

We didn't say anything after that and the first day of school ended. I had an interesting feeling this was just the start of something huge...bigger than me.

20 Days Later

As almost the first month of school ended, I was lucky enough not to have a one on one conversation with any of the three people I , the only person who seem them as bad NEWS.

Jonah on the other hand was becoming great pals with Mary.

I also found out the girl with icy blue eyes name was Jules. I feel like she has a thing for the Pre Calc teacher because of the way she babies him.

I walked into Economics slowly. History was definitely my worst subject, never was I able to past an exam with over a 70. I went to my desk in the middle of the classroom. This was the only class with assign seating. So being in the middle gave me no advantage but at the same time it gave me no disadvantage.

Mr. Cole was going over boring things that I wasn't listing. The classroom door opened with a loud screech. I covered my ears and squinted my eyes, the principle cheerfully walked into the class leading a large six foot four man/ child. He was giant compared to me, if he fell on me I could promise you I would be crushed.

All the girls started to gush over how perfect he looked. This boy put all other males to shame.

"Mr. Cole." The principle started, "This is the new student, Charles."

Charles shook Mr. Coles hand, it was much later. He took off his sunglasses to reveal killer golden green eyes. "It's a pleasure." He stated.

Being hundred percent honest, this man was fine. I looked around the room and noticed I was not the only one thinking this. I definitely was not a fag..most definitely wasn't. I did not socialize with people...like that. What kind of man could sleep with another man, and how did sex even work? No vagina equals no sex.

I shook my head fast, as I looked up I made contact with the golden green eyes. "I guess I have to sit here then." He said with a husky voice.

He leaned down and sat in the empty desk by mine.

I mentally slapped myself. Why did I always sit by myself.

"Charles." He said; holding out his hand.

I took it and meticulously shook it, "Dominic."

He grinned, "Hello Dominic."

My whole body had shivers go through it. His eyes reminded me of a sort of bird. I couldn't lay my finger on it, but he was definitely different.

I sat silently in Economics, my eyes switching to Charles every few seconds. For some odd reason he was staring at me, as if I was his pray. I gulped hard and tried to concentrate on the board.

"Stop staring." I mumbled to myself.

"Sorry...I can't."

My eyes widen and I gripped onto my hair. My heart sped up as I flew around to look at Charles.

"I..I." I stammered. His voice was in my head, how did I hear his voice in my head. My body jolted slightly when a small grin came cheek to cheek. He was smiling at me. "How, hhow didd you do tthatt?" I asked not wanting to hear the answer.

"How did I do what." He replied.

I stared at him slightly, turning around slowly looking at the board. I took out my phone and started to text Jonah.

Text message exchange

Help- Me

Five minutes later

What?
What's wrong? - Jonah

There's a new kid..Charles
I think he's going to kill me- Me

?- Jonah

Jonah I'm dead serious- Me

Two minutes later

I'm coming- Jonah

I waited a good ten minutes before Jonah came rushing into Mr. Coles classroom.

He looked around worriedly until his eyes met mine. A sign of relief was strangely noticeable. "Ugh..Mr. Cole. Dom and I are needed in the principle office."

Mr. Cole narrowed his eyes. "Do you have a pass?" He asked as he clearly looked at Jonah's empty hands.

"No sir, the vice principal just told me to come get him." Jonah said convincingly.

Mr. Cole looked at me. "Your excused, but this better not be some kind of joke that makes me loose my job."

Jonah held up his hands, "most certainly not sir."

Jonah was one of the best lier's I knew. It was amazing how easy he made up a story.

I left the classroom fast and turned to have one last look at Charles. He scared me. I would never admit it, but I was afraid.

As Jonah and I walked silently down the hall he finally broke the silent. "What happened?"

"He talked to me."

Jonah turned around fast, "he talked to you?" He raised an eyebrow. "How is that bad?"

"I'm my head."

Jonah looked dumbfounded, "what?"

I looked at Jonah strait into his eyes. "He talked to me in my head."

Remember to vote and Comment