Are you...?

Naruto's pov~
"That's the last of them dad." Ayumi said walking out of the house with a white storage box.
"Well then let's hit the road." I said locking the house door and taking my place in the drivers seat of the car.
We were driving on the freeway towards Tokyo United University where ayumi was going to be for the next four years. She was listening to music with her earphones in as she messaged her friends goodbye and talked to some of them over the phone.
"Dad?" She questioned when she completed her tasks.
"Yes?" I responded to her.
"I know I never asked you this before and I just wanted to know since I've started to get the gist of things." She said.
"Sure whatever you want to know." I said
"How did mom die?" She asked bluntly.
"Well...remember the time you were at the hospital as a little girl?" I asked and she nodded her head. " well that was the time it was ever since then." I continued and told her the rest of the story. "Your mom's last request was to tell you guys the truth actually." I said
"Oh." She said lightly. I assumed she was shocked or just sad.
"Don't worry about it. " I told her so that she wouldn't feel as if she was hurting me when she was a kid. All the times she asked where her mom was. How mom was doing. All of those questions and my lies as responses played through my head.
"She said to tell you how much she loves you and I can tell you she really does. With all her heart, mind and soul. It would've been better for you guys if she were here, but there isn't a way to reverse the past." I told her.
"Maybe not." Ayumi responded.
We finally reached her apartment and I helped her take the things inside.
"I'll call you when I'm finished setting up dad." She told me opening her arms for a hug.
"Ok." I replied embracing ayumi's small and fragile figure.
"I love dad." She said sadly. "I'm going to miss you." Her words were muffled as she cried into my chest.
"It's ok. We will hear each other everyday and you will see me when you have vacation." I reminded her. "I'll miss you too though." I said with a light chuckle. "Bye." I said pulling away from the embrace and turning to leave the building.
"Bye dad!" She called after me with a raspy voice.
I was on my way home when I got a call from Ryuu. I answered the phone surprised to see he actually called.
"Hey son. What's with the sudden call?" I answered.
"Nothing really dad. Just wanted to tell you that I got a promotion to prez at work and Kaiya is 3 months pregnant." He said mater of factly.
"Well congrats big guy." I chuckled remembering myself in a very similar situation in the past.
"Thanks." He said. "So did Ayumi ask or did you tell her yet?" He questioned.
"She asked and I told her the whole story as I remember it." I responded.
"She didn't have a breakdown or anything right?" He asked a bit panicked.
"No she didn't Ryuu. She actually took it better than I expected."
"Good then.Well I'll catch you later dad and I may visit this weekend."
"Ok we'll see you then if anything. Bye." I said ending the call.
About 20 minutes later my phone rang again and this time it was eren. What with all of them calling me? I thought. I sighed and answered the call.
"Dad here." I greeted.
"Hey dad. Having a bit of a feelings problem." He replied.
"There's a girl,you like her but you have no idea if she likes you?" I laid out a situation.
"That's exactly it." He said with a heavy sigh.
"Tell her how you feel and if she feel differently lay off if she feels the same then go along with it if that's what she wants." I gave eren the solutions.
"Well thanks dad. Bye!" He said and ended the call.
I had reached home by then but the phone rang again when I was unlocking the door.
"Hey sayuri!" I answered the call enthusiastically.
"Hey toūchan." She replied. "I just needed to tell you that everything is going fine and I have a baby on the way!!" She said excitedly.
"Good to hear." I said taking of my shoes and shutting the door.
"I know. We'll catch you some other time dad." She said.
"Bye." I finished the call.
I staggered over to the couch tired from all the moving of boxes and driving. I searched through the music on my phone to find a song worth listening to and one that would possibly send me into a well deserved sleep. I decided to play 2 chord by sleeping with sirens.

Standing in a hallway
Walls explode with sounds of a fight, yeah
Searching for a reason
I don't know if I'll make it out alive, alive

She said she'd leave a thousand times
I think tonight, I'd actually take flight
And as she packs her things
I see her look at me with tears in her eyes

She says, I'm not leaving, I'm not leaving
I'm staying here
I'm not leaving, I'm not leaving
'Til we make it there
Whoa
I felt a slight presence behind me but I ignored it.

I remember that we always
Remember that we always were so strong
Used to feel so alive
Now I don't remember living for so long

I remembered Sakura.

She said she's tried a thousand times,
But she's always feared and I'm already gone
If we could go back to how it was before
I promise I would never do you wrong
No
I decided to sing along since it eased the pain.

I'm not leaving, I'm not leaving
I'm staying here
I'm not leaving, I'm not leaving
'Til we make it there
I'm not leaving, I'm not leaving
I'm staying here
I'm not leaving, I'm not leaving
'Til we make it there

I'm staring at your pictures
Figure out where we went wrong
If you would be my guiding light
And even in our darkest times,
We find strength to carry on
So I'm not leaving
I'm not leaving 'til we're home
Whoa
The earlier presence made its stand on my shoulder. Stronger than before. But I continued to sing ignoring it completely.

I'm not leaving, I'm not leaving
I'm staying here
I'm not leaving, I'm not leaving
'Til we make it there
No, no, no, no
I'm not leaving, I'm not leaving
I'm staying here
Cause I'm not leaving, I'm not leaving
'Til we make it there
I swore I heard a voice singing along with me and the presence started to fade.

Give me one more chance to love you so
Won't you please
Won't you please just come back home

I heard the voice louder saying the last line of the song. It was Sakura's voice no doubt.
"I love you." She said every so lovingly as she always did.
"I love you too." I replied as her feeling started to fade away more and more. The slight light that held her beautiful figure proceeded to the open balcony area that I faced still lying on the couch.
"I'll miss you." She murmured softly. "I've been with you still after that time in the hospital and I only stayed because I had one regret. I didn't get to tell you guys how much I love you." She continued sadly but had a perfectly genuine smile on her face. " you told them all how I died and how much I loved them today so you completed my dying wish for me." She looked back with slight tears in her eyes. " I love you Naruto and I always will, don't ever forget that." She let her tears fall.
I was too shocked and tranced to move from my lying position on the sofa.
"I'll see you on the other side, my love. Until till then bye Naruto. Aishterū..." She whispered as she fully faded away from this world forever. But she was in a better place after all.