Chapter 7-flashbacks pt.2

Sakura's PoV ~
My eyes fluttered open and were greeted by a black scene. I realised I fell asleep on my desk while reading a fanfic on my phone... Again. I got up and made my way to shower since it was about 1 hour before Naruto came. I took a nice 30min shower and dressed myself in a shorts and a over baggy shirt. I lay on my bed and let my thoughts wander. I came to only one thing. August...
-Flashback-
My parents had left about an hour ago and went grocery shopping. I was home alone which was ideal for me because it gave me time to reflect and not have to be shut up in my room to use my laptop and iPhone in peace. The telephone rang while I was watch death note (A/N twisted yet an awesome anime. Check it out and watch it if you haven't yet). I answered.
(Sakura:bold, person:italics)

"Konichiwa" I said
"Hello" the person on the line said, "is this the haruno residence?" They asked
"Yes "I replied
"Can I speak to Sakura haruno please?" The person inquired
"Speaking"
"We'll miss haruno I have some terrible news for you. First of all I'm officer Lowe for state police. Your parents just got into a car crash 5 minutes ago and I been transported to the hospital. I'm going to come to collect you from your home so that you can come to the hospital" the officer gave me the information.
"Hello?" The officer questioned after hearing silence from my end of the line.
"Ok" I finally managed to say.
I arrived at the hospital after about 15 minutes. I was informed that my mom and dad were both having operations and that my dad was not in that bad of a shape compared to my mom. I waited silently and sadly in the waiting room. I hope nothing's really wrong I'm only 15 I can't fully be able to support myself if they were gone.
A nurse came to me and I was told that my dad was fine and he would need about a month to recover fully but he'd experience muscle pains all the time especially if he did strenuous work. He had broken his leg and that's all.
About 20 minutes later another nurse gave me information about my mom.

"Miss haruno, I'm sorry to say but your mother has passed...." The nurse said sympathetically.
"Nani?" I questioned finding it impossible that mom was dead. No way.
"Miss haruno your mom has died. I'm very sorry we did everything possible to-" I cut her off.
"Wakata" I replied "don't worry. I just would like to know when I can see her?" I asked sadly.
"Anytime you wish at the moment" the nurse replied.
"Arigatoū miss.,," I thanked the nurse and proceeded to my moms room.
-flashback over-

I refused to remember anymore of that night to avoid myself unnecessary crying and sadness. After my memory ride my eyelids became heavy and I soon fell asleep.

..........".................."..............
Author-San here
Arigatoū for reading. I appreciate it. Comments are welcomed. Please vote. Thanks in advanced.
Anyways just some quick info
I'm September my iPad(which is my only source of entertainment and way to update) may be taken away due to the fact my mom thinks it brought down my grades in my exams and bc she thinks it a distraction so I'll try to update as much as possible before school starts back. But when September comes I most likely will not be able to update but don't worry. I'll try to get my iPad in December and I'll update as much as possible then. And then I'll try to get it again in mid June bc that's when exams are over for me and also in April my mom mite prefer I study rather than have my iPad. So I'll update as much as possible in summer and possibly finish the book. Either way I'll do my best to get my updates done.
Love moody ❤️❤️💞💞