Midnight

Sakura's PoV-
It's been 4 years since I've really seen Naruto sadly. It's my birthday tomorrow. I'm turning 22. My friends have already had a sleepover last night and given me my presents this morning and we spent the morning together since it is Friday and none of had classes this morning .College is really hard and tiresome especially since I'm doing medicine. Oh well just leaving for the library now just gunna study then be home early enough.
Time-skip 11:30pm (Naruto's pov)~
Oh my dear God. I hope Sasuke hasn't forgotten about the plan or I'll kill him. Sakura is supposed to meet me outside as a surprise since I haven't seen her in a long while, all because of that asshat hiashi keeping in his office. He's such a brute.

Timeskip- 12:00pm (Sakura's  pov)~
*chime* my phone sounded. Wonder who that could be I thought.
Bold-sasuke
Normal-Sakura
HAPPY BDAY!!!!
Thanks!
Welcome.
Could you meet me outside plz?
Where?
Just get dressed and msg me when u r done.
Ok

I threw on my white hoodie along with my pink warmer jogger and my red high top converse.

Done. I messaged sasuke.
Cool.
Come out of ur dorm building and take the path that leads straight. Stay on the second last block on the path then msg me.
"Ok." I messaged back there were three paths from my dorm building the one to the very left that took you into the city. The one to the very right that led to a train and bus station and then the one in the middle which just led out of the dorms complex.

I took the path and stood on the second last block.
"I'm here." I msged.
Ok look to ur left that's all u will get the idea.
"Ok....." I replied and placed my phone in my pocket and looked to my left cautiously. There standing decked in his black shirt with "racer!" printed in white and orange and a pair of black jeans and blue converse in front of his blue massarati was the only one I longed to see for ages.
"Naruto...." The name escaped my lips as I stood in disbelief. Tears welled in my eyes as I tried to gather my thoughts. He was standing there in flesh and bone but why did he come after all these years, with no calls hardly any messages. Did he come to tell he moved on with hinata and that he has kids already. If that was it why not just message it or call and break my heart, why take a 2 hour drive just to tell me that. Or was he here to say the annulment came through or its in progress so when I I'm finished college this year he wouldn't have a problem when we wanna get married. Does he even have feelings for me still? Did he come here to tell me that I should move on? That he doesn't have those feelings for me anymore? I just ran to humans pulled him into an embrace and started to cry. Even if that's what he was here for telling me to move on or that he has at least I would get to hold him one last time. I felt his arms wrap around me as if I would break if he wasn't gentle enough. "I missed you." I said unconsciously. " I missed you too." The words I had hoped for and he said them. He missed me. He didn't move on he still loves me. But wait he could've missed me or just said it but he could still-
"No I'm not here to tell you we are done or I'm over you or you should move on. I'm here because I finally got away from that bastard hiashi for a whole two weeks. I'm gunna be with you for those two weeks and even after that because we already sent in the annulment papers but the brute doesn't know." Naruto said as if he read my mind.
"And no I didn't read your mind. I could tell you were having a battle before you ran to me and I felt your grip loosen after a little while." He retorted my thoughts. Naruto nuzzled his face into my neck and tightened his grip around my waist. I tightened my grip around his neck and smiled into his chest when he kissed my neck.
"Your hair got longer he said when he felt it touch his hand that went up and down my back. It did get longer it was in my mid back but it wasn't going to get any longer on my watch.
"You like it?"I asked as I played with the hair on the back of his head.
"Yeah, but if you don't then that's fine." I was beginning to feel really warm even though it was still winter. I was pulled closer to Naruto once again like if his life depended on it.
"We're gunna catch colds if we stay out here." I said
"I know. Let's get going then." Naruto said
"To where?" I questioned him
"To your birthday surprise." He replied
"Which is...?" I pushed on
"Not telling you." His lips brushed against my neck since we hadn't moved from our position. He kissed my neck again.
"Why do you keep doing that? It tickles." I said
"Because I love you and you belong to me alone." Naruto casually said as he pulled away. I missed the warmth already. He still kept his arms around my waist and I kept mine around his neck and stared up at him as he looked down at me with a smile on his face and sincerity in his cerulean eyes. I smiled back at him.
"Shall we go, duchess?" He used his nickname formality.
"Yes we should." I replied a little excited to go wherever.
I got to see him again, it was unbelievable.
______________________________________
It was exactly 1000 words. Lmao. Anyways sorry for not updating some stuff decided to pop up and school exists so that's mainly why. I'll try to update as much as possible since next week Thursday school is done for about three weeks. Sigh sad thing I have to go back again anyways. Oh well have a good time till I see u guys again. Luv u
-moody😸