You took so long

Sakura's pov~
We were on our way to the beach after we had take out. Naruto insisted that I had this Saturday free.
"Hey." A voice dragged me back to the world of the living.
"Were you listening?" Naruto asked.
"Uhh...yeah." I said
"What were you thinking about Sakura chan?" He asked as he squeezed my knee.
"Nothing at all." I lied. I was actually thinking about the fact that Naruto hadn't said anything about the annulment lately and it made me think that maybe hiashi found out and did something.
"Don't lie to me sakura" Naruto said. He's being serious he never calls me by my name unless he's serious.
"It was the annulment..." I said as I looked down at my feet. "You haven't said a thing about it since you last visited me." I continued. The car stopped and I thought I had said  something to upset Naruto. Crap. I've done it now. I looked up from the ground to see what naruto's face looked like. He was just staring at me with a slight smile and he held my hand.
"Cmon Sakura chan." He said as he got out of the car. He came and opened the door for me and tugged at hand as I looked at him in disbelief. Isn't he angry or annoyed??
Naruto wrapped his arm around around my shoulders and kissed the top of my head while we walked on the moonlit boardwalk. I rested my head onto his shoulder and wrapped my arm around his waist. It's the least I could do after all.
We reached the benches and we went towards them.

Naruto's pov~
Time to ask her. I rehearsed it thousands of times. I can do it flawlessly! I hope.... I didn't plan anything special no long paragraphs and nothing overboard and cliche.
"Sakura..." I began and I felt her tense on my shoulder. I subdued a chuckle just this once. "We've been through everything together and we've shared good and bad moments and made amazing memories together along with some messed up ones. And because of that I wanna know if you will be my nothing?" I spoke while I slipped the ring out of my pocket stealthily. She didn't move a muscle and she didn't speak a word. I thought the worst case scenario. "No I don't want to be your nothing"  I thought she was going to say.
"Yes." She said after what seemed like years.
"I want to be your nothing,Naruto " she looked at me with a smile. I smiled back her and reached for her left hand. "Its official now." I stated after I slipped the ring on her finger. "I don't suggest you go bragging to ur college friends now" I stated tightening my grip around her shoulders and looking to the moon that was painted full on the starry night sky. A slender hand found its way to my cheek and turned my face to Sakura. She pulled herself closer to me. I leaned in to her and she met me halfway.  Our lips moved in sync and I smiled into the kiss. I pushed us closer together and deepened the kiss. We pulled away from each other for air. Sakura chan places her face into the crook of my neck.
"It took you long enough to ask me baka." She said her breath tingling my necj with every word she spoke.
"Better late than never though,babe" I retorted.
"I guess so. I love you babe." Sakura chan said burying her face deeper between my neck and shoulder.
"I love you too, Sakura."
________________________________
Hey ppl.
I think I'll update the next chapter now bc I'm on break from school. Sigh. Oh well I still don't think 3 weeks is enough. •_•