The ball- Part 1-Meeting them

3rd person PoV ~
It was the day Naruto was going to carry Sakura to Tokyo for "a ball". But what Sakura didn't know was that Naruto was actually taking her to a ball that his parents were holding; so Sakura was going to meet his parents.

Naruto's PoV~
I stood leaning against the wall waiting for Sakura-chan to come out of her room. She didn't want me seeing her before she had finished dressing.
I heard the door click and immediately snapped my head around.
"How do I look..." Sakura chan asked shyly.
"....s-stunning...." I hesitated. Blushing a bit. Sakura chan wore a baby blue dress that gently kissed the floor and had a beaded waistband along with a pair of silver pumps that barely brought her to my height. A diamond bracelet rested neatly and gently on her wrist while her teardrop diamond earrings complemented her red lipstick and beautiful face.
"Ready to go?" I asked
"Yeah" she said excitingly making my lips pull into a smile.
"Well..." I said bending my arm so Sakura chan could wrap her arm around mine"let's get going then."

Sakura's PoV~
I came out of my room and asked Naruto how I looked and he seemed a bit shocked and lost for words at first but then told me I looked stunning. Hearing a comment like that from him made my heart jump and I felt all fuzzy inside.
Naruto wore a white inside shirt in his black tux along with a baby blue tie that perfectly matched my dress. He looked really handsome in a tux.

Time Skip to when they got to the ball(Narutos PoV~)
I opened my car door for Sakura chan taking her arm and guiding her into my parents mansion.
"Sūgaī!" She whispered. "This place is huge"
"Well this is my home Sakura chan" I told her.
"Majgaīo?"(seriously?). She asked.
"Yup.."
"Look.." I motioned my head slightly to the staircase that descended to the left of the ballroom, "there's my parents. Cmon I want you to meet them" I said to a dazed and amazed Sakura chan.
"Ok." She said sounding nervous.
"Just be yourself. Don't get nervous" I told her.
"I'll try" she replied sounding a little less nervous.

3rd person PoV~
Sakura and Naruto met Minato and Kushina,Naruto's parents at the bottom of the staircase.
"Tadaīma(I'm home)... Kachan(mother)...Toūchan(father)." Naruto greeted his parents
"This is Sakura-chan, my girlfriend. And these are my parents, Kushina and Minato as you know Sakura-chan"
"Konichiwā,Sakura" Kushina said.
"Konichiwā Kushina-San, Minato-San. It's a pleasure to meet you" Sakura was about to bow in respect but Kushina stopped her.
"There's no need to do such a thing, Sakura. We already accepted you since we've heard so much about you from Naruto." Kushina said gently. Naruto's face was dusted pink as he tried to hide his embarrassment looking anywhere but the direction of his mother and girlfriend.
"Arigatoū gosaimasū(thank you very much) Kushina-San"Sakura thanked Naruto's mother.
"And one more thing," Kushina started to inform "no San just call us your mom and dad. And also if Naruto does anything wrong to you tell me I'll deal with him."Kushina said innocently but had a murderous glint in her eyes.
"Ok, kasan(mother)." Sakura agreed.

Time skip (still 3rd PoV~)
Some time had been spent introducing Sakura to Naruto's friends:
Sasuke uchiha (who was Ryuu uchiha's [Sakura's ex] cousin)who had brought along his girlfriend Ayano who immediately started to adore Sakura and engrossed herself in talking to Sakura while Naruto and Sasuke had some guy time and a catching up talk.
Sakura also met Garaa, Naruto's other best friend and Matsuri,Garaa's girlfriend.

Sakura's PoV~
"Hey,beautiful." I heard Naruto say as he snaked his arms around my waist. I stood with my arms leaning on the ballroom balcony ledge staring at the night sky.
"Hey,babe."I said as I rested the back of my head on Naruto's shoulder."how was catching up?" I asked.
"It was good since I hadn't talk to my guys in a little while." He replied.
"Did I make you wait too long for me,Sakura chan?" He suddenly asked.
"No. I enjoy seeing you happy and laughing so I wasn't bothered." I answered Naruto's question truthfully.
"Let's go back in."Naruto said when another song was about to get started.
"Sure"I said as Naruto released me from his grasp. He held my hand and lead me to the middle of the ballroom.
"Can I have this dance,my lady?" Naruto asked politely and gently while bowing towards me and extending his hand to me.
"Yes, you may." I curtsied to him putting my hand in his.
The song Dancin' away with my heart by lady antebellum started playing.
On queue Naruto wrapped his arm around my waist and held my right hand. I placed my left hand on his shoulder and placed my head gently on his muscular yet warm  shoulder. (Start song now)

We swayed slowly to the beat of the music.
I finally asked you to dance
On the last slow song
I felt safe in Naruto's arms.
Beneath that moon that was really a disco ball
I can still feel my head on your shoulder
And hoping that song would never be over

[Chorus:]
I haven't seen you in ages
Sometimes I find myself
Wondering where you are
For me you'll always be 18
And beautiful and dancin' away with my heart

I brushed your curls back so I could see your eyes
And the way you moved me was like you were reading my mind
I can still feel you lean into kiss me
I can't help but wonder if you ever miss me

[Chorus:]
I haven't seen you in ages
Sometimes I find myself
Wondering where you are
For me you'll always be 18
And beautiful and dancin' away with my heart

You headed off to collage
At the end of that summer and we lost touch
I guess I didn't realize even at that moment we lost so much

[Chorus:]
I haven't seen you in ages
Sometimes I find myself
Wondering where you are
For me you'll always be 18
And beautiful and dancin' away with my heart

Nah nah nah (x3)
Away with my heart
Nah nah nah (x3)
The song had ended and Naruto slowly pulled away from our position.
"I've got something to show you, Sakura chan." He said cheerfully
"What is it?" I asked curiously.
"It's a secret." He replied with a smirk.
"Fine then. I wanna know so let's go."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Cliffhanger!!!
What does Naruto wanna show Sakura😏??
And what happens when Sakura goes to collage and when Naruto marries hinata??
Will they still love each other or will Sakura grow to hate Naruto or does their love just vanish??
Read to find out in the chapters to come.